𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

———————

"I love the part where I almost bled to death." Yelena said as I looked down see them go down the hole and I sat back. "This is cozy." Yelena comments looking around the vent, "Barton and the both of us spent two days hiding out up here." Nat said still looking down as I scoffed.

"Yeah, I remember almost murdering him before some crybaby stopped me." I said glaring at Nat as she glared at me. "That must have been fun." Yelena said smiling at me as I chuckled, "It was but they both always seemed to bring it up over the years." I said shaking my head.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Nat asked ignoring our conversation as I looked at Yelena, "Dreykov's special project." Yelena began as I frowned at the words. "He can mimic anyone he's ever seen, it's like fighting a mirror." She said as I groaned sitting on my butt whilst looking at Natasha.

Nat rubs her face in frustration, "Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions." Yelena explained as I messed with my braid. "This doesn't make any sense." Nat said shaking her head as I looked away from them. "Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." Yelena said looking at us both as I looked up at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Nat questioned her as I glanced at them two, "You two didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter." She said glancing between us as I sighed. "You guys killed her." She said nodding and clarifying it as I nodded

"We had to." I said looking at her and regretting what we had done in the past. "We needed her to lead us to Dreykov." Nat said as I looked down at the vent around us seeing a train stop and people get on.

Young Larissa and Natasha sitting in the passenger and drivers seat. They both spot a familiar car they've been following around for hours. "We need confirmation Dreykov's in the building." Clint says through the comms in their ears.

The two young women keep their eyes on the car that is stopping in front of the building. "His car is pulling up now." Larissa spoke with a accent heavier than Natasha's. They spot a man walk towards the car and open it.

A little girl in a school uniform with a small red backpack getting out and walking through the door. Larissa glared at the window as the same little girl who happens to be his daughter shows up.

"Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage." Nat explained looking at Yelena distraught and I rubbing my head. "I needed her to be sure." I said shaking my head at Yelena as I saw the look in her eyes causing me to look away from her.