12

It was a normal lazy Sunday, everyone was either asleep or on their phone in their rooms. (Y/n) however, wanted to go spend time outside. Gojo let her out and informed her that he'll call her when lunch is ready.

(Y/n) giggles as she plays with the bunny toy that Megumi bought for her. Her little curse plays along with her. (Y/n) stops as she spotted a pretty flower. She grabs it while still holding the bunny Megumi bought her. She beamed as she saw more flowers. She decided to pick them so she can make one for everyone.

She went deeper into the woods the school had, and not noticing the trouble up ahead. Her curse then felt scared. It tugs (Y/n)'s hair to make her come back. "Ow! What?" She asks. She rubs the back of her head. She then felt it...the thing her curse tried to warn her about. (Y/n) turned around and her breathing hitched. "Well, aren't you a cute little girl? My name is Mahito." The blue hair male smiles at her.

----

- Gojo POV -

I stopped what I was doing as I felt something off. I got up from my chair and walked outside. "(Y/n)," I called out. There wasn't a response. "(Y/n)?" I called out again. I looked around until I felt something under my foot. I lifted my foot and my eyes widen.
'We found your weakness. Come find her before her time runs out.' I look up to find her. "(Y/N)!!" I yelled out.

- NO POV -

Everyone was startled as they heard Gojo cry out for (Y/n). They all jumped out of their rooms and went outside. They saw Gojo running into the woods as they got out. Itadori looks down to see the folded note. "Someone took her..." he said. Everyone looks at him as he held up the note. "We have to find her! They couldn't have gone far!" Kugisaki shouted and ran off to find the missing girl. "I'll get the Divine Dogs to find her scent," Megumi said. They all split up to find their missing ball of sunshine. I'll kill whoever dares to harm her! Sukuna growls and searches for his little princess.

-----
- (Y/n) POV -

• Dream •

"What are you going to call her?" The young man asks. "I don't know." The woman sighs and hands the child to him. The young man frowns a little but focuses on the child in his arms. "(Y/n) is a good name for her. What do you think sister?" He asks. "Sure." She responded. The man sighs but smiles at the little girl. "(Y/n)...that's your name." He smiled.

• End of dream •

I opened my eyes as the dream finished. I sat up and look around. This isn't home. I could tell from the bare grey walls. The air seems musty and there was dust floating around. I turn my head as I heard a door open. "Hey! You're awake!" It was the blue-haired man. His name was...Ma-hi-toe? The toe sounded right since he smells dirty. I've never smelled that bad before I met daddy. Toe tried to get close to me. I move away from him. "Don't you want to hug your uncle Mahito?" Toe frowns. I shook my head. "No...you smell," I told him. "How rude." He pouts and crosses his arms. "Give her some space. She might still be scared of you." A new voice was heard. It was a tall man with long black hair.

We're not having Getō have the stitches on his head. He's semi-good in this book...I guess...idk.

Half of his hair was in a bun. I look over next to him to see a tall white curse. They had branches for eyes. There was a shorter curse that has one eye and looks like a...vol..cano? Either way, he looks weird. The last curse has a tired look on his face and has two black buns. His hair looked a bit spiky.

Toe backs away from me and I look at them. "W-where's my d-daddy? G-Gumi? Y-Yuji? S-Sukuna?" I ask. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I felt unsafe and scared.

- NO POV-

The five look over at (Y/n) as she cried. Just then, a blue smoke formed around her. Once it cleared, she was in her traditional curse clothing. "I-I w-wanna goes b-back h-home..." she sobbed. The five began to feel bad for making her upset. Getō picked up her toy and walks towards her. "Don't cry. I apologize for making you upset." Getō apologizes. (Y/n) looks up and grabs her bunny from his hand.

(Y/n) stayed at her little corner and refuses for any of them to go near her. Though, she began to grow hungry. Jogo and Hanami we're the only ones in the room with her. She whines as she stood up. She didn't like the fact that she had to talk to them. She walks up to Hanami seeing he was less scary than Jogo. Tugging his pants, Hanami looks down. "I-I'm...hungry..." (Y/n) said. Hanami blushes a little hearing her cute adorable voice stutter. "Ōteg llet ll'I," Hanami said. (Y/n) nodded as she understands him. She went back to the corner and plays with Fluffy a bit.

"(Y/n)! Do you like games?!" Mahito asks her. (Y/n) nodded slightly at his question. "Wanna play Uno after you're done eating?" He asks. (Y/n) hesitates to answer his question. She barely knew these people and yet they want to play card games with her. To her...they were considered odd. "I'll join the game." Getō hums. (Y/n) slightly trusted Getō. He made her feel safe...just like Gojo does. "Okay..." She replies. She feeds her little curse in secret. The curse plan is to go back to Jujutsu Tech and make them follow it back to where (Y/n) is at. It went unnoticed and she sat on the floor with Choso, Mahito, and Getō.