E I G H T E E N - A P O L O G I Z E

Valentina POV.

I walk out of bathroom after cleaning myself. I brush my mouth two times and then take big shower. I wear my pjs and look at myself in mirror saw hickey. Fucking bastard. I saw time 3:46am, I sit on bed when I hear growled sounds my stomach are making. I gulp and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs and make my way towards kitchen. I walk Inside and look around for food. I didn't find anything for my stomach so I open refrigerator and look inside. I saw drinks, bread, and milk etc. so I just grab bread, strawberry Jam and peanut butter and milk.

I start making my strawberry and peanut butter sandwich and hot chocolate for me. I make two sandwich and one glass hot chocolate milk and sit on counter. I start eating my sandwich and finish eating. I wash plate and walk out.

I was walking towards my room when I hear whimper and crying. I froze and turn to look at Luis room. I walk Inside and look around for danger but saw nothing, my gaze fall on bed and saw Luis is sleeping while he is trashing around in bed and crying.

I run towards him and wrap my arms around him.

"N-no l-leave him!!! N-no p-please-" he cried in sleep and I cut him off " shh it's okay buddy!!! My little bean its okay come on wake up"

After few minutes he stop trashing around and open his eyes. I look at him with worry.

"What happen Buddy?" I ask him while running my hands in his black raven hair. He wrap his arms around my stomach and start sobbing.

"Shh it's okay!! Don't cry." I cooed at him softly.

He fell sleep with his arms around me. I sighed and sleep with him. I close my eyes and sleep.

----

I walk out of my closet and stand front of full-length mirror, I wear black leather skirt and blouse. It's been three days i spend day with my little brother, I'm here ready for Devin's birthday party, I just want to enjoy and drink.

I apply red lipstick with black smokey eyes. I put some blush and straight my red hair and curls them from bottom. I pick my purse and put gun and knife inside with phone and wear black heels walk out after hearing horns. I saw mom and dad with eldest three brothers. They look up at me with shock,awe, and angry face beside mother who wink at me.

"Change now!!" They all yell together but mom stand front of me and ignore them like me and pull me in hug. She kiss my forehead and start clicking my photos.

"Angelina!!" Dad whine like toddler make mom laughed.

"Lorenzo!!" She mimic him make me chuckle but I control with cough.

"Mom look at her." Emilio point at me" she is looking gorgeous and fucking bastards are going to be around her in party like bee around honey!!" He growled make me almost shock.

Keyword:- almost.

He never cursed front of me. Never ever.

"Boys and old man don't try to control my daughter!!! Mind your business. She is going to party only and with her friends. And Chery on top your other three brothers is already waiting for her like Hyenas. So do me favore and shut up your pretty mouths!!" She growled make me shock too. Wow today she look tigress.

"Be careful sweety!!" She said sweetly make me nod and walk out of there not without giving wink to males.

I saw bella, Alley (Allegra) and Brad in red Ferrari. I get in back sit with Brad and give him high-five.

"Fucking sexy!!"

"Hot!!"

"Gorgeous!!"

They complement with wide eyes and jaw drop at me make me give them awkward smile but thank them. They all laughed at my awkward situation and start radio.