10. Family

Years ago, during their stay underground, Y/n was still a cute six years old child.

She was quite famous in the underground as a bright kid. She hang out with other children her age as their leader and whenever someone tries to pay her a night(prostitution), Levi comes in anger and beat the crap out of the assholes who dares to try and coo her--their luck if they manage to stay alive at that point.

Y/n's eyes were beautiful. That, being one of the reasons why she was noticeable despite being dirty after playing. She had soft locks, one pat and it felt like silk pr fur that's being caressed. Her smile was also otherworldly and innocent that children her age began to call her little goddess and followed her almost everywhere.

In establishing herself, the girl had always stood out in many ways. She protect her friends, she cries with them and gave them words needed.

She was young, but Levi always noticed the potential. If Y/n was born outside this God forsaken underground, then she could have been more than just a kid in the slums.

Years then passed by like river. The girl grew quite disciplined and when she became a cadet, all her movements in training had been highly praised by the commandant that even Erwin took interest.

That interest became a plan... and the plan became Levi's grudge against him for eternity.

To make his younger sister as the future commander of the scouts. It angered him to no end when Erwin kept mentioning the accursed plan to him and whenever he did, Levi would threaten him not once or twice.

But since nothing really happens to Erwin, he continued on to annoy Levi in more ways than one.

But seeing as none of Erwin's plan nor dream came true-- or at least one did but he was unable to see it, he felt rather unsatisfied with death.

And with the unsatisfying death and author's frustration...

Brought him to another world... (guess ya know what this means. Hm, hm~ SURPRISE SHAWTY!)

Blonde clean cut hair and blue calculative eyes looked at the television screen with a smile on his face.

The heart wracking moment of Ackerman's battle between  Zeke Yeager/Jeager(whatev-ger da foq dat iz spelled) was being broadcasted live.

It was obvious that Zeke would get the upper hand as he have control over the titans he produced. As it did, Y/n's own titan body was being eaten mercilessly.

Her clenched his fist but waited in silence. His eyes glowing from the light the tv was emitting as he frowned. He knew that despite y/n being pushed into defeat, there's always an unknown luck following behind her.

Despite her fate being cruel, there's always an incoming luck as compensation to her suffering.

Which is why he is confident that Y/n can outdo this one.

And boy he was right.

Multiple people arrived swiftly from the scene. Three titans were down in a swift glide from the oh-so-familiar person until he reached the main enemy.

The same Enemy who tried to kill him--well, he did kill him but death outdid the killing and now he's alive.

And with expert glides and control of his maneuver gears, Levi Ackerman had the giant falling under his feet and the one behind it being caught.

"Haaa..." Erwin Smith sighed.

He was happy seeing that more familiar faces finally arrived.

"You know, you could have come out and announced yourself." A voice rang through the door from this room.