»»» Special Entry: Klee

*Incident occured: Between Entry 015 & 014 of the Main story*

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person

" Even a dog can learn basic things like upper-class etiquette,  or so insists a certain no-nonsense teacher from afar, " (Y/n)  started after they opened the book.

It's been a week ever since They started the ' Hex & Hounds' Series. In all honesty, (Y/n) was really thrilled when They finished Volume 3 of the book series. The child wanted the know more about the gentleman by the name  of Dietrich and Nottle.

In the distance, Lisa watched the Child indulge in the book with immense focus. She smiles as she remembers the first day she met (Y/n). Oh how They were such a child... They're all grown up, Lisa thought as she let out a sigh. It makes me feel older by the minute, even though it's just been a week!

,,  i see your enjoying the book,  Sweetie , " Lisa comments at the Child which made (Y/n)  shot their head up to the Librarian.

,, Yeah! Although i wonder if Nottle and Dietrich will become a couple... " (Y/n)  says before They quickly return to the book which made Lisa laugh.

I wonder what i should pick out for sweetie after she finishes that book series, Lisa contemplated before she heard the door to the library open.

There stood a young girl with pale blonde hair which was tied into two ponytails. She wore crimson coloured clothing and hat with a feather attached to it. The young girl ran to the Librarian and hugged Lisa.

,,  Good Morning, Ms Lisa!!!! " The girl exclaimed as she tighten her grip on Lisa's dress.

,,  Oh Hello, Klee, Good morning to you too! " Lisa greeted the young girl,  " Although it's already noon... "

While The librarian listened to what Klee was telling you about, (Y/n)  peeked behind the book and watch Lisa and the young girl converse. The child examined the girl and notice Klee's long elf ears which intrigued (Y/n).

Just as Klee waved at Lisa and left, She abruptly stopped to  see (Y/n)  at the table. Her crimson eyes made contact with The child's (E/c)  orbs .  The child quickly turned away from the child before Klee returned to the librarian.

,,  Ms Lisa... why are they glowing? " Klee asked Lisa.

,,  Well... We aren't exactly sure but don't worry,  They're really sweet, " Lisa reassured the spark knight.

Slowly, Klee walks over to (Y/n) 's table.

,, Hello!  I'm Klee! " Klee introduces herself to the Child.

,, What's your name? "

,, My name is (Y/n)... It's nice to meet you, Klee" (Y/n)  softly said as They closed the book they were reading.