Chapter 51

"Can.., can I answer you tomorrow?"

Lu Xun paused, as if he could only nod his head. After thinking about it, it seemed that he was not reassuring enough, and he added warningly: "This time I confessed to my face. You must not ignore me or pretend that nothing happened. Don't just hang me by not giving my name, you know?"

"Know that."

"Let's go, I'll send you back to school, you can start thinking about it on your way."

Lu Xun finished speaking, inserting his pockets, and started walking forward with a calm expression, Qian Wei followed him: "Wrong, wrong!"

He turned his head back with a stern expression, "What's wrong?"

"You are in the wrong direction." Qian Wei pointed to the other side. "The school is in that direction..."

"..."

It takes ten minutes to walk back to school. However, this time, Lu Xun didn't speak on the road. The atmosphere looked serious. His expression was serious. His eyes were as straight as before, and his head was still so high. Standing high, like a proud peacock, but from Qian Wei's perspective, he can clearly see his slightly red ears. Although he still looks upright and despising human beings, Qian Wei wants to remind Lu Xun that... ...You walk with the same hands and feet...

The two were separated at the door of the dormitory. Before leaving, Lu Xun stopped Qian Wei who was about to go upstairs.

"Qian Wei."

"Hey?"

"You must think about it."

"Huh? Hmm..."

"I have a lot of advantages." Lu Xun Zhuangruo said casually, "When you think about it, you must be comprehensive and don't miss anything. If you miss this opportunity, you won't have it next time. People should still be good at seizing the opportunity. ."

"it is good......"

When she returned to the dormitory, Qian Wei still felt a little unrealistic. She glanced at Liu Shiyun, who was lying on the bed holding her mobile phone and giggling. Without asking, Qian Wei knew that she must be with her passionate boyfriend Tang Lu. to chat with.

Is love really that fun?Is there really so much happiness?

Qian Wei looked at Liu Shiyun who was laughing stupidly, and suddenly he was a little bit envious and eager to try... If it is a relationship with Lu Xun, it seems that just thinking about it is quite interesting???

"Liu Shiyun, you said that if I were with Lu Xun, would all the girls in the school beat me to death?"

Liu Shiyun finally put down her phone. She looked at Qian Wei with sympathy on her face: "Qian Wei, if a person has no dreams, life is no different from a salted fish, so it is good to have a dream! As long as you work hard for your dream, you I don't regret my youth!"

"..."

Forget it... Qian Weixin thought, I'm still alone...

However, it didn't take long to get on the bed when the phone rang.

Qian Wei picked it up, and Lu Xun's voice came from the phone: "Are you thinking about it?" He could hear that he wanted to keep calm, but even as dull as Qian Wei, he could hear the end of his tone. A trace of tension.

As if nervousness can be contagious, I don't know why, Qian Wei was also nervous in his heart while holding the phone, so that when he spoke, he stuttered: "That, that, that you, don't you say, say, explain Does God tell you the answer, the answer?"