Chapter 55

Lu Xun let go of Qian Wei until each other's breath was a little unstable: "Be low-key according to your requirements."

Qian Wei almost wanted to cry without tears, where is this low-key?!After kissing on a tree trunk for so long, contemporary college students are too unscrupulous!

However, before Qian Wei calmed down from the kiss just now, Lu Xun kissed him again. If the kiss just now was gentle and gentle, then this one would have brought predatory dominance and unwillingness to refuse. Lu Xun held both hands. Qian Wei's face forced her to raise her chin to meet and accommodate Lu Xun's lips and tongue.

This is the first time Qian Wei knows that just a kiss can emit so many dizzying hormones. In fact, Qian Wei can't describe exactly what Lu Xun smells like, but at this moment, she only feels that she is all over her body. It was all Lu Xun's smell, like everything he had marked, and her breath was full of his breath.

When Lu Xun finished the kiss, Qian Wei's face turned red and his eyes drifted away, feeling that he could no longer look directly at Lu Xun.

She fought like a dying struggle: "You fouled like this, didn't you say a good probation period? How come you have already entered the room like this."

As a result, Lu Xun was not ashamed of Qian Wei's allegations. He glanced at Qian Wei and said with confidence: "What's wrong with the probation period? Can you not pay wages during the probation period? Am I getting some benefits against the law?"

"..." What should I do if I find a boyfriend with excellent eloquence and legal expertise... Qian Weixin thought, is it too late to regret now?

"Really..." Lu Xun glanced at Qian Wei again, his voice sounded a little annoyed, and his face was slightly red, "It seems that he will be done as soon as I see you."

Qian Wei looked up at him, Lu Xun moved his eyes away, he looked not far away, the blush on his face slowly climbed to his ears, his voice was rude as if out of control: "I saw you. I want to kiss you." He paused, as if talking to himself viciously, "I want to restrain it."

He glanced at Qian Wei and changed the subject abruptly as if to divert his attention: "Where are you going next?"

Qian Wei glanced at the time and said, "I have to go to the library to work!" It's so beautiful, and to Lu Xing's face, Qian Wei almost forgot about working!If it were in normal times, she would never make such a low-level mistake!

"Then I'll take you there." Lu Xun finished speaking, and took Qian Wei's hand quite naturally. Although his face was still a little red, he could still maintain his usual calmness and took Qian Wei forward without squinting.

Lu Xun's hand didn't let go until he reached the door of the library.

A large library has a written rule that in order to ensure the atmosphere of self-study and reading and learning in the library, it is not allowed for lovers to be too intimate in the library, including kissing, hugging, playing in the library, etc.Initially, this rule was established because during the one-year final exam season, several couples were too much, disturbing the review of the rest of the people at the same study table, leading to conflicts in gang fights and even being treated as negative news. According to the report, the school has now imposed a deadly rule, which prohibits intimate behavior of lovers in the library across the board.After so many years, although the school has no longer enforced this rule, the long-standing consciousness cultivation has now attracted a large number of private fans to this rule. In case any couple in the library can't hold back the rules. , Will immediately get a wave of condemnation.

As soon as Qian Wei walked to the door of the second building of the East District where he was in charge, the librarian on this floor called her.

"Qian Wei, you happened to be here. It happened that there was a batch of books in the Original Library on the seventh floor to be adjusted and moved to our library. Go up and confirm with Teacher Zhu, and transport those books down and organize them.