119. just came here to eat a good food.

The girl said nothing. She just smiled.

It has been said that these rich people like to put on airs and she understood it well. She had confidence in her beauty and thought there was no need to worry about anything.

After sitting for a while, the fat man’s eyes fell on Anna, who was wearing very ordinary clothes, he felt awkward and asked. "She is…"

Anna thought that the fat man has especially arranged a beautiful girl for Daniel Taylor. If at this time she will talk about her relationship with Daniel Taylor, he may feel embarrassed.

She said calmly, "Don’t mind me. I just came here to eat a good food."

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and said nothing.

Fat man also didn’t think much about Anna and called the waiter to order. The girl sitting beside the fat man stood up and poured tea for everyone. It can be seen that she was specially trained. Her each and every move was elegant and looked very pleasant.

She went to Daniel Taylor and served him tea. She stood beside him and told him many things about today’s tea. It seemed that she had done good research, she gave a big lecture and Anna listened for a long time but did not understand a sentence.

Anna just hoped that the girl finished pouring tea for Daniel and could serve her as well. It was hot outside. And she was very thirsty.

Daniel Taylor seemed to know what Anna was thinking. He took the cup and instead of drinking it, he handed it to Anna.

"Thank you, Sir." Anna held the cup and drank a cup of tea that had been served and praised by a beautiful woman. She felt that it was no different from ordinary tea.

After all, she was not fond of tea and had no research on it.

The girl was surprised. She didn’t expect this cold looking Daniel Taylor to behave like a gentleman. He really knew how to take care of the ladies around him.

Because Anna looked ordinary and didn’t look like an important person. The girl’s heart immediately had a lot of good feelings for Daniel Taylor.

She poured another drink for Daniel Taylor and then sat back in her seat.

Anna looked at the beautiful woman and said, "I think you must have done a lot of research on the tea."

The girl smiled and said, "I majored in tea studies during my university."

"There is a major like this?" Anna was surprised. She heard it for the first time.

The girl smiled. Usually, people who liked to drink tea were particular about it, such as Daniel Taylor. The girl didn’t expect that Anna didn’t even hear of it. She suddenly felt a little funny.

The beautiful girl looked at Daniel Taylor and said. "I have heard that Master Taylor is very fond of good tea."

The fat man specially hired her because of her this attribute. She searched many girls for the sake of his good and to hire a girl different from other girls. After all, Daniel Taylor’s vision and level was very high. He knew that Daniel will not like any ordinary girl.

Daniel Taylor said, "It’s good."

The fat man laughed and said, "Mr. Taylor is an elegant person and understands such things well. He is not like me who had no knowledge about such things."

The girl looked at Daniel Taylor. "I wonder if there is a chance to invite Master Taylor for tea."

She really meant to have tea. After all, the people who are fond of tea can drink tea for a whole afternoon.

Daniel Taylor looked at the girl, "Some other day."

Although this girl looked good, even Anna praised her beauty in her heart. But Daniel Taylor’s attitude towards her was not enthusiastic.

If someone compared her with Isabella Brown, who was very outstanding in all aspects, they could know that this girl was nothing. It was just in their mind that they could flatter Daniel Taylor by such an ordinary beauty.