120. It's my wife's first time to eat Western food!

Daniel Taylor had never been talkative, he just talked more while dealing his business affairs.

Soon, the waiter served Western food. It was Anna’s first time to eat Western food. It was inevitable to be a little clumsy. And compared to the beautiful and elegant woman sitting opposite to her, it was not wrong to say they were poles apart.

The girl smiled sarcastically. Although she didn’t know the relationship between Anna and Daniel Taylor, but she admired Anna’s courage to sit with Daniel Taylor for dinner.

Anna also thought it was humiliating, the beautiful girl sitting opposite to her was very graceful, which made herself look even clumsier. Anna couldn’t help and sigh, how two people can be so different!

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and suddenly leaned over, grabbed her hand and said patiently, "Use this way, this hand uses some force."

He was very close to Anna, and the distance between them looked very intimate.

Fat man and the beautiful girl was a little surprised to see this.

Since Daniel Taylor came in, he was quiet and calm. Although he had all the manners, he should have, but he didn’t get close to any person. He always maintained a distance. However, while treating Anna, he looked a totally changed person.

He noticed Anna’s clumsiness, but he not only didn’t dislike her but also taught her himself? For a moment, the beauty who just thought that Anna was stupid, felt a little regretful.

If she knew it before. She wouldn’t behave so gracefully in front of Daniel. Maybe she needed to behave a little stupid so that Master Taylor found it cute and came to teach her patiently!

Anna felt extremely embarrassed. After all, everyone saw her clumsy appearance and knew that it was her first time to eat western food, and no one had taught her before. It seemed a bit humiliating.

But, after watching Sir teaching her so patiently, the feeling of being humiliated was replaced by happiness.

She looked at Daniel Taylor’s side face, and blushed, "thank you, Sir."

As she smiled and showed her neat white teeth and shallow dimples. She looked much brighter than the beautiful girl sitting opposite to her.

Fat man looked at this scene, and he realized that he had just heard Anna saying that she was just here to eat but he didn’t pay attention. Now, after looking at this scene, he realized how could an ordinary person dare to accompany Master Taylor’s?

The way Daniel Taylor’s eyes looked at her showed that their relationship was somewhat different.

Before he dared to ask, Daniel Taylor taught Anna how to cut a steak and explained to the fat man and the beautiful girl, "It’s my wife’s first time to eat Western food."

His tone was full of love and care. As he said it, both the fat man and the pretty girl almost fell to the ground.

What?

This ordinary looking girl in ordinary clothes was actually Mr. Taylor’s wife? The one whom he was going to get married?

Fat man instantly felt that he had been defeated badly and won’t get any benefit from today’s flattering. Especially just now, he really thought that Anna herself said she came here to eat. Because of her ordinary looks. How could one think she was Daniel Taylor’s wife?

The girl who was flattering Daniel Taylor felt even more embarrassed. After all, she just looked down upon Anna in her heart. She didn’t think that actually Anna was the lady of the house.