-Swaggers champ-

HAHAH
IF YOU WATCHED ERET'S STREAM YOU KNOW HOW WE RAIDED ELAINA (is that how you spell her name-? idfk idc)
BUT LIKE PUFFY CAME IN LATER AND BROUGHT UP FANFIC AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IT AND I WAS JUST LIKE 😀
"well what now"
if you were there and saw 'thegrammarmonster' congrats, you saw me
also i'm glad neither of them brought up eret fics cause i would literally just cry

Summary: i want to try a more detailed writing style so here

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: fluffy angst(?)

Warnings:none(?)

Relationship: uh look- idk
c!Eret! yay :D
________
A member of L'manberg. You devoted your life to the country, surrounded by walls, you were happy nonetheless. Although you sometimes felt trapped, you still wouldn't betray your land.
Unless you were given something in return.
That was something you'd keep to yourself. That, if the price was right? You'd do whatever you could to get that thing.
__________
Eret, seemed to be the same way. Well- on the surface, they'd do anything to keep the nation safe, of course that would end up not being the truth.
Eret was manipulated into doing what she did, let's not forget that.
The question is- why do these two simple people matter? Why not Tommy or Tubbo? Or someone on the other side, like George or Antfrost?

Do you really want to find out?
_________

"Listen, y/n, you can't keep making slowness potions and call them 'after 69' it's getting annoying. Also you're wasting all your levels!"
Wilbur scolded you, pulling the gray potions from the brewing stand.
You crossed your arms on your chest and took the potions from him.
You stomped to the door, opened it, walked out, and slammed it shut behind you. Wilbur stared with a mild look of anger on his face.

You looked around for one person in particular— where are they?
Then you spotted the 6'3 male sitting towards a corner of the wall in the shade, writing something in a book.
You, still pissed at the fact that Wilbur was so mad over your funny actions. I mean, it's slowness called 'After 69' how is that not funny, walked over to Eret and leaned against the wall.
"Hey."
He looked up at you, since he was on the ground, before watching you slide down the wall slowly.
"You good there?"
They giggled softly, and you let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh, did Wilbur get mad about the potions again?"
Eret asked, closing their book.

You simply nodded.

"Well, he does have a point. Imagine if i gave that to Dream though."
He said, obviously not thinking about what he was saying.
And then it clicked.

"Wait shit— you- I- listen-..."
He stuttered across his words, trying to find the right ones to try and lie about what he said.

"What...? Dream? Did you like— plan to betray L'manberg?"
You looked sad. Angered? How did you feel. How were you supposed to feel?

"No, listen, and you can't tell anyone I told you, or Dream will kill both of us, but I made a deal with him. I'll get to rule over everything, and then I can get to unite all of us together so we don't have to fight anymore! All I have to do is bring everyone down into a little dark room with a button in the middle and when I hit the button, Dream and his little gang will kill everyone!"
He explained the really in-depth plan, almost to a tea of what you figured was the truth. Why would Eret have a reason to lie to you? I mean, you've been best friends for years, so of course she wouldn't lie.

"Oh. But what about L'manberg? What'll happen to L'manberg?"
You asked, genuinely concerned for the country.

"Well... i'm not sure. I'll figure it out. I imagine it'll stay up, if not then... you can come live with me! You can be my royal partner, I'll be your king, okay?"
Eret smiled, trying their best to assure you everything would be fine.

"Okay. Pinky promise?"
You held out your pinky after setting down your potions in the grass.

Eret locked their pinky with yours.
"Pinky promise."
___________
how the fuck am i already at 700 words
__________
"Dream. I told them."

"Told who?"

"Y/N."

"Bring them next time. I'd love to meet them."

"Don't hurt them."

"You can't tell me what to do. Remember? I'm in charge of this operation, pretty boy."
____________
Eret came back really late that night, almost when the moon was directly above you.

You couldn't sleep. Something was wrong, but what? who knows what could be going on in this world, for all you know L'manberg could be burning and you're just trying to sleep.

But why can you smell smoke? Why can you see flames? Why is he— where's Eret where-

You shot up in a cold sweat before staring at the door as you noticed a figure walk by the door.
You slowly got up, pulling the blankets off of yourself. You stood up, and opened the door, looking in the direction they went.
You saw the tall man, the second tallest you knew, leaning against the van.
He held his glasses in his hand, and was rubbing his eyes with the other.
You sighed, and walked out towards him.
"What's wrong?"
You asked as you approached the male.

"Ah, nothing, I should be asking you the same though. You look like shit."
She smiled, laughing softly.

"Oh. I just had a nightmare. I'm good."
You waved it off as if it was nothing, as if your best friend didn't just die in a dream you had.

"Well I refuse to believe that, considering you look like that. So what was the nightmare about?"
They respond, wanting to know in case it wasn't okay like you said.

"Oh- well L'manberg, I think, was burning. Something was burning. And you... I couldn't find you. You were gone, dead."
You sighed, thinking what life would be like without him.

"Hey don't cry, i'm not dead! Obviously, I'm right here!"
They wipe a tear from your face, and put their forehead against yours.

"I told Dream that you know. He wants to meet you next time I have to go update him on the plan. But trust me. We'll be fine."
____________
hey sisters 🤪🤪🅱️🅾️🅾️🅱️
i don't know what i'm doing with my life

here's a list of shit i don't like cause it's overrated

1. Quackity
I do like quackity, but i personally think he's annoying. I'm aware that's not how he actually acts, but I just don't like him.

2.GeorgeNotFound
i hate him.

3. FnF
i hate it.

4. CampCamp
I hate it.

5. Myself

thats all
goodbye my children, i love you all so much have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3

P.S.
Obviously i'm going to write a part 2 😟