01-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 1: High cold male god, deep routine (1)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 1: High cold male god, deep routine (1)
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was pouring rain outside, and the gray curtains were tied together by the owner. The scenery outside the window was a bit hazy. Through the glass, only a piece of fog could be seen.

The rain fell down the glass, winding several lines.

The phone on the bedside table rang several times, but no one answered.

A hand stretched out from the quilt, pinched the phone on the bedside table accurately, and threw it to the front.

The phone fell not far away, and after a while, the sound stopped.

The person sleeping on the bed suddenly sat up, the quilt slid off his body, revealing the purple silk pajamas, and the exposed skin was as white as a pearl that had just been pried out of a clam.

Bai Tuo frowned, looking at the person who suddenly appeared in midair.

To be precise, it is like a little girl's system.

After Jiufei met Bai Tu's gaze, she bowed her head cowardly.

Originally thinking of solving all this by selling cuteness, at this moment I was so nervous that I couldn't say anything.

Oh my God, this host looks so fierce and doesn't dare to mess with it.

Bai Tuo is not a cute new person who doesn't understand anything. After staying in that place for almost a few years, even if he hasn't experienced it, he still has a certain understanding of that place. For example, the little girl in front of him who looks soft is nothing Little girl, but—system.

After a while, Bai Tuo's anger subsided a little, rubbed his eyebrows, and asked her kindly, "What's the situation?"

As soon as she spoke, the concubine was not so scared.

He raised his eyelids and glanced at her quickly, and quickly explained: "I, I, I didn't mean it, and I don't know how to bind you. In fact, I was deceived. He said that you must bind you. Can save me, so I..."

"Ghost bewildered?" Bai Tuo took the words behind her.

"You want to say that...it seems right..."

The voice became lower and lower, and the concubine hurriedly explained, “I know you don’t want to be bound. I promise, as long as you help me, I will definitely help you find your body and help you resurrect. kind?"

Resurrection?

This did not make Bai Tuo feel very excited.

She has lived long enough, and she doesn't necessarily need her in the place where she lives.

However, retrieving his body did poke Bai Tuo's heart.

It doesn't matter what happened during his lifetime, if he can't even find his body after death, it sounds a bit miserable.

But this condition is not enough to impress the white cluster.

"Okay, how can you get me here? Just get me back. I heard that those with insufficient business capabilities in your system will be recycled. If you don't mind, I can scrap it for you in advance."

The eyes of the little girl in mid-air quickly filled with tears, and the tears were falling down without money like a broken pearl.

She sobbed and said, "Then...well, I'll take you back. Anyway, I will also be recycled. It's better to be scrapped..."