11-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 11: High cold male god, deep routine (11)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 11: High cold male god, deep routine (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Su Lin looking in another direction, the friend opposite Su Lin also looked back.

Seeing Bai Tuo smiled at this side, and asked Su Lin: "You know?"

Su Lin retracted his gaze: "I don't know."

A very inexplicable person.

He really didn't know the other party, but the other party seemed to have some intentions against him.

The meal was very enjoyable. After the meal, Qian Sang always felt that Ye Yu was absent-minded. Now that it is dark, if Ye Yu goes back with that woman, he may not know what will happen.

She has to think of a way.

Qian Sang covered his stomach and stopped.

Ye Yu heard her whispering, turned his head, and saw her clutching her belly, her expression not very good.

Quickly go over and ask her: "What's the matter, where is it uncomfortable?"

Qian Sang bit his lip and said laboriously, "My stomach hurts a bit."

Jiufei said angrily: "A liar! Her physical data is obviously normal!"

Bai Tuo is clear: "I still have something to do. I may not be able to send you off. Since the school girl is not feeling well, Ye Yu, you can take her to see it?"

Qian Sang gave her a grateful look.

Bai Tu felt that Qian Sang would be a pretty good girl if he hadn't done those things.

In terms of favorability, it is really generous.

Ye Yu looked at Bai Cuo apologetically, then stopped the car and left with Qian Sang.

Bai Tuo was leaning on the car door, waiting for Su Lin to come down.

After Su Lin came down, she saw the white cluster leaning against the car door at first sight. She stood there in the night, very dazzling, it was difficult for people to ignore it.

After Su Lin spoke a few words to his friend, the friend left first, and he walked towards Baicu.

When he walked to her and stood still, he looked at Baituo's eyes. Those eyes were dark and bright, and there was a bit of laziness in them, like some vintage wines, inviting people to savor the taste.

Su Lin opened his eyes, took out his wallet, and asked, "How much?"

The white tufts of long eyelashes were brushed like a windshield wiper, and she smiled, "I don't need money, can I make friends?"

Su Lin immediately took a bit of alertness in his eyes. This kind of gaze had seen a lot of white clusters. When she was still alive, there were some people who always felt that she was unkind and looked at her with this gaze.

Su Lin took out a stack of money from his wallet and stuffed it into Bai Tuo's hand.

In the process, it was inevitable that Bai Tuo's hand was touched. Her hand was soft and tender. Su Lin immediately pulled away as if he had touched some hot potato.

Bai Tu didn’t shirk anymore, took the money away, opened the door and got on the car, then lowered the window, and said to Su Lin, “I didn’t lie to you, I just made a friend. By the way, it’s going to rain tomorrow. Remember to bring an umbrella. , I hope that next time you meet, you will have the desire to make friends with me."