21-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 21: High cold male god, deep routine (21)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 21: High cold male god, deep routine (21)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The icy sweet taste melted on the tip of the tongue.

Su Lin doesn't like this kind of sweet food very much.

Bai Tu did not simply ask Su Lin to come out to eat ice. After eating the ice in the cup, Bai Tu took out a document from his bag and pushed it in front of Su Lin.

Su Lin held it down with his fingertips and looked at Baichou suspiciously.

Bai Tuo said, "You should like it."

Su Lin just opened it. After watching for more than a minute, Su Lin suddenly raised his head, his eyes mixed with various emotions. Finally, he slowly asked her: "This is...Ye’s project. ?"

But not exactly, this is only part of it.

White cluster nodded: "The back part of the project, the front part is completely unnecessary. Ye's needs it now. Without it, the project is useless. I think Su's can use it as well."

Of course Su Lin knew how much Su Clan needed it.

Rather than let others help, Su Lin prefers to do it by himself.

But the other party was her, and Su Lin couldn't help but think that accepting help from others is not that difficult.

But there were still many questions in his mind, and he didn't ask many questions that day. Today, he suddenly wanted to clarify the matter completely.

Su Lin's thin lips were pursed, and his dark eyes lit up. It was emotion-driven excitement.

He asked her: "Why do you choose to help me instead of Ye Yu?"

He didn't say why he chose to help Su Clan instead of Ye Clan. He directly said the name. Obviously, he just didn't want to involve other things.

He had asked this question before, but he didn't bring Ye Yu with him.

Bring it now, and Bai Tuo's answer is still the same.

Because she can't think of any other excuses.

"Because you are more handsome than Ye Yu, I look good, so I want to help you."

This time I didn't listen to her answer like this over the phone, she herself sat opposite.

Although Su Lin told himself to control, the hand holding the spoon was still tight.

The spoon itself was a plastic spoon, and he gripped it hard, and it snapped into two pieces.

Bai Tuo was surprised: "Don't be so excited, I will always help you."

Su Lin, who had recovered from the embarrassment, almost overturned Sha Bing after hearing these words.

The two stayed in the ice shop for more than half an hour. After that, Bai Cuo wanted to go home. Su Lin offered to send her off, but she did not refuse.

He wanted to show that if she refused, she would make the other party sad.

So when he was halfway there, Su Lin heard Bai Cuo call: "Please help me drive the car home, the address is..."

The address reported was the place where the ice was eaten just now.

Su Lin was silent for a long while, then looked at Bai Tu again.

She was looking out the window with her face sideways, and she was quiet and beautiful when she hit her side face.

Su Lin was a little panicked.