41-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 41: High cold male god, deep routine (41)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 41: High cold male god, deep routine (41)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Then there are a bunch of poor people.

Bai Tuo watched it as news for a while, and remembered that Su Lin had said on the phone before that he had bought some food.

To be considered.

After Su Lin finished shopping, he went home to cook.

His cooking skills are pretty good, but he rarely has the opportunity to do it.

In the past, he could still be lazy. Since his father fell, he has taken over the company. He needs to supervise everything in the company to prevent any mistakes.

Gradually, he didn't often cook for himself.

After a few dishes were prepared, the doorbell finally rang.

Su Lin hurriedly arranged the dishes before running to open the door.

Obviously, Su Lin had changed his clothes on purpose, because it was different from the photos of him in the WeChat group when he was visiting the supermarket.

He dressed more casually when he went to the supermarket, and he was also casual now, but he was more serious than it looks in the photo.

His slender eyelashes drooped slightly, and he looked at the white tufts for a long time before remembering to get her shoes.

Bai Tuo looked at the pair of women's slippers with a somewhat intriguing expression.

Su Lin saw this, for fear that she would puncture herself.

In the end, Bai Tuo said, "You still have the habit of wearing women's slippers?"

Su Lin's beautiful eyebrows frowned immediately, but he couldn't say that after she left last time, he bought a pair of slippers specially, waiting for her next arrival, right?

His voice has changed a little: "I bought it for backup."

Bai Cuo nodded, revealing this.

Su Lin's craftsmanship is very good, and this meal was eaten very happily.

After eating, Bai Tuo wiped his mouth and said to Su Lin: "Although Ye's hasn't gone bankrupt, it will be sooner or later. If you do your thing, then I will also agree to my promise."

What is her promise, do you still want to think about it?

Su Lin's heart throbbed.

Bai Tu could not feel the violent ups and downs of his mood, but the progress bar of Qi Luck value could not deceive anyone.

Because of Su Lin's selfless contribution, the progress bar has now reached more than 70%.

But Su Lin's face was really disguised too well, and there was no flaw in it.

After that, Su Lin got up and cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks, carrying the bowl into the kitchen.

A minute later, Bai Tuo sitting in the living room heard the sound of something breaking in the kitchen.

After another half a minute, Su Lin walked out. The clothes in front of him were a little wet, and he didn't even wipe his hands. When he stared at her, Su Lin explained: "The bowl at home has been used for a long time."

Bai Tuo then said, "So I can understand if you dropped them a little disgustingly."

Su Lin's white face was slightly flushed.