Chapter 122 - Together Again

Then they set sail to the sea. Only this time, without Usopp. But was Luffy, the captain, okay with leaving Usopp and continue on? But their smooth sailing ended when the ship started rocking.

Nami: "What was that?!"

Water erupted from the surface of the sea between the ship.

Franky: "Dammit! They found us! It's the Navy!" he sees a ship that was approaching them on the right side.

Luffy: "Grandpa?!" he looks as well.

(Y/N): "Oh dear..."

The Vice Admiral was on the megaphone yelling out to the captain of the Straw Hats.

Garp: "Oi, Luffy! Can you hear me?! This is Grandpa! This is Grandpa! If you can hear me, say something!"

Luffy: "Oi, Grandpa! What're you doing?! *grabs railing* You said you weren't gonna capture us here!" he yells back.

Garp: "Well, the thing is, a lot has happened since then. Sorry, but I'm gonna send you to the bottom of the sea!"

Luffy: "WHAT?!" he had his eyes wide open and jaw dropped.

Garp: "Well, I'm not doing this as an apology for that or anything, but I'll fight your gang all by myself! *stops megaphone* Give me a cannonball."

Soldier: "H-Here you go, sir!" he struggles carrying a cannonball.

Sanji: "What's he trying to do?"

Garp was holding a cannonball and tossing in the air for a bit.

Garp: "Meteor... Fist!" he threw a cannonball that had the same power from a cannon.

Sanji: "Whoa! H-He fried a cannonball with his bare hands!"

Zoro: "That came flying at us with more power than the ones fired by a cannon! It's not like he was just throwing a baseball!"

Garp: "HAHAHAHAHA! My power's been declining lately."

(Y/N): "I'm not surprised..." he gave his neutral face.

Nami: "We have no choice! We're getting out of here for now! Or our new ship will be blasted to bits!"

Then the entire crew got busy and started moving.

Franky: "This isn't good! A whole bunch of those things are about to come flying at us!"

Garp got thousand cannonballs brought to him. He cracked his knuckles and got ready to throw them.

Garp: "Now, let's get started, shall we, lads? Don't think that you can run from me! Be prepared!"

Luffy: "Full speed ahead! We'll take care of the cannonballs!"

(Y/N): "Aye, captain..."

The ship kept on approaching and was getting closer to the new ship. Chopper nose twitches and notice who scent it was.

Chopper: "He's here! Usopp's here!" he ran to the side of the ship.

(Y/N): "Everyone! Usopp is here!"

Robin: "Really?" she asked.

Chopper: "Yep!"

Usopp was running and made outside the city where the sea was. He sees the crew leaving, then he immediately went through the crowd to get down.

Usopp: "Out of my way! Out of my way! S-Sorry! L-Let me through!"

Zambai: "Oi, nose guy! What're you doing here?!" he asked the sniper.