Chapter - 51

Jisoo - " Jennie refused to this marriage?"

Y/n's mind - " Huh?..am I hearing it right?"

I was soo confused right now!

Y/n - " You mean she postponed it?....She don't wanna marry now?"

I asked the possibility!

Mr. Kim - " She cancelled the marriage,and broke the engagement, she don't want to marry Taehyung!"

Abeoji said looking at me.
I looked back at him with widened eyes!

I don't know what I was feeling right now except confusion.

Y/n - " Cance-.......but why?..... something happened between them?"

Mr.Kim - " We don't know anything!"

He said and sighed.

Y/n - " Where are they both?...where is Tae?"

Jisoo - " Taehyung came back home alone,he wasn't in a good mood......after half an hour...Jennie came and she announced this....and left....Tae went after her....but I don't know where he went now!"

I was trying to think of any reason why she must have said that.

I sat down on the sofa.

Y/n's mind - " Did they had some fight?....How can Jennie do this to Tae?.......Did Tae did something to upset Jennie?......but how can he do something which could make her cancel the marriage...he loves her so much!"

Right now I was completely thinking as Tae's bestfriend....and a well-wisher of their relationship......my own desires weren't coming into my mind right now!

Being a girl who loves Tae...I should be happy...but no, I don't want this....I don't want him to be heartbroken like this.....he loves Jennie....and if she breaks his heart....I wouldn't like that!

Because I know the pain of heartbreak...I have experienced it twice.

Time skip

It's night already....11pm to be exact..and Tae is still not back....I called Jennie and Tae but they didn't picked up....I called Tae's assistant, his driver but they didn't knew anything.

Right now jisoo unnie has gone back and I have made abeoji eat his dinner.

Y/n - " Abeoji,you go and sleep...he will come back soon...I'll talk to both of them...you don't worry....I called his driver...he said Tae is in office...there must be some misunderstanding.....you take rest...I am waiting for him."

I lied to him...and made him go to his room to sleep.

I don't want to give him stress...I know how excited and happy he was for their wedding....and this news might have broken him too.
He really adores Jennie too.

Time skip

It's currently 1am ..and I am still waiting for that shithead in the living room.
His driver called me a while ago and informed that tae called for him..and he will drop Tae at home soon.