Home

Jin came back with a huge mug in his hands. Namjoon gently went to adjust her out of his lap, but she didn't want to move and gripped his shirt in protest. He looked surprised for a minute and then he just chuckled and settled on keeping her in his lap. Jin bent down and handed Namjoon the mug, and then he handed it to Jae. "Be careful baby girl, it's hot." Jin said, as he focused on her, wanting her to take a sip.

        She nodded and took a small gulp. It was perfect, and it felt really nice going down. She smelled the honey in the tea and smelled it deeply. "This smells just like my mate..." she mumbled. It tumbled out and she paused, processing what she had just said.

      Both Jin and Namjoon glanced at each other. Namjoon looked pissed and so did Jin, but he also looked guilty. Still, he forced a little smile as he touched the back of her head and got up. "I'll go get them." he muttered, and when Jae saw him leaving, she felt an ache in her chest.

    She reached out for Jin, and he didn't see it, but Namjoon did, and his eyes softened. She felt tears brewing in the back of her eyes. Were they mad at her about what she did with Yoongi and Jimin? Speaking of them, where were they? Where was everyone else?

      She hadn't even noticed her wrist was burning too. She heard the sound of footsteps walking, and then they turned into a run. She could smell the two hybrids  before she could see them. The smell of coffee and honey hit her nose and then shortly after she could see Yoongi and Jimin both sprinting toward her. Jimin was wearing socks so he slid a little bit on the wood but it didn't deter him in the slightest.

       Before Jae could even think she leapt out of Namjoon's arms and jumped into Jimin's, who had his open for her. He held her tightly, like they were reunited after a long time. The burning on her arm became much less intense, and she felt Yoongi close too, running his slender fingers through her hair. She saw Jin stiffen out of her peripherals, and she tried to break away from Jimin, but he wouldn't loosen his grip.

       "Jimin.." she mumbled into his chest. He sighed and kissed her hair. He let her go, but he stood close by, as if he were guarding her. Yoongi hadn't moved an inch. Him and Namjoon were staring at each other, both looking disgruntled. "You know we can't help it right now, so stop looking at us like you want to kill us." Yoongi said.

       Namjoon crossed his arms, "Yes, I'm well aware. But then again, you didn't have to mate her yet. You could have had some self control. Oh wait, I forgot, you both have no self control. It must be safe to assume you both aren't fighting over her anymore?"

      Tae, Jungkook, and Hobi appeared in the room. Jae wasn't sure how long they had been there, but they were looking back and forth between her and Jimin, who was hovering over her.

     She noticed Jungkook's intense stare was lingering at her neck the most. She put her hand over one side, and the sore feeling she felt confirmed that the marks they had left were still very much visible.

      Jimin clutched Jae's waist a little tighter, "It's not fair what you did to us." he mumbled, giving the side eye to Namjoon. Namjoon narrowed his eyes for a second and then Yoongi stepped forward, "You knew exactly what you were doing. I don't know if you decided to have her sleep with Jin, or he did-"

     "Um...I decided." Jae interjected. Her voice seemed much smaller compared to theirs. Yoongi and Jimin looked at her with confused eyes. "I..well, it seemed like a good idea to get my first time out of the way before I was with you both...I didn't want you to feel guilty if you ended up hurting me."