What It Takes to Be a Hero ch2

Y/n was watching the news. His eyes widen when he saw izuku fighting a villain. His own best friend in danger. Saving some guy. Then all might appeared and saved the day. 'I need to check on izuku to know if he's okay!' Y/n thought as He got up from the couch. He ran towards the door. He put his shoes on. And then he started to run towards izuku's house.

Once he got their he saw some small guy and his friend. "Izuku! Are you okay? I saw what happened on the news!" Y/n said as He walked towards izuku.

Y/n's POV

"Why are you on the floor crying? Also who's this guy?" I asked izuku.

"Ummm! He's my new friend!" Izuku said with a nervous face. "Yeah! I'm his new friend!" The guy said as izuku got up.

"Wait. Why does his hair look familiar? You remind me of all might" I said as the blonde guy suddenly got nervous. "Uhhhmmm! Im his cousin!" The guy said.

"Really that's so cool! I met all might once! He was amazing! Tell him thanks for saving those kids!" I said with a smile.

"It's what I do" the guy said as he spits blood. My eyes widen. "Did you j-just admit your all might and why are you spitting out blood?!" I asked him. 'All might' spit out more blood and was frozen. Izuku was shocked and he was frozen too.

After 10 minutes of them coming back to reality. "Yes I am all might....I got really injured during a fight. That caused me to be in this form" all might said. As I got a little sad. 'Wait all might got injured? The opponent must be really strong to hurt the symbol of peace... don't tell me it's him' I thought as all might and deku was talking to me. But then realized I wasn't paying attention.

"Y/n! Are you listening?" Izuku said. "No sorry I was thinking about.....Never mind that! What were you guys saying?" I said as I put one of my hand back of my head. I closed my eyes. "All might was talking about his quirk and saying I could be a hero!" Izuku said with a smile.

"Oh let me explain my quirk" all might said as me and izuku stood next to each other. All might sweat dropped.

"The true name of name of my quirk is ONE FOR ALL" all might said as my eyes widen. 'One for all!? No wonder he's number 1' I thought as I calmed down. "One person brews the power then hands it off to another person. It continues to grow stronger. As cultivated this power that allows me to save those as a hero" all might said.

"So midoriya! Do you want to be a hero!" All might said as I looked a little shocked that my best friend is getting one for all. "Yes!" Izuku said with tears and a happy smile. I smiled too.

"Wait why are you crying izuku?!" I asked izuku

"Wait why are you crying izuku?!" I asked izuku. He got all nervous. "Uhhhhhmmmmm! I-I'm quirkless" Izuku said. I was shocked I didn't know what to say. 'He's quirkless. But he still wanted to be a hero. Also he tried to save some guy. He's so cool! And so heroic!' I thought as I looked at izuku in amazed.