69-Hairstyle

In front of the wardrobe, Su Rui held the black shirt she picked out for Gu Yu Cheng and asked, "Yu Cheng, can you wear this today?"

A man's preferences were sometimes similar to his personality, single-minded and persistent.

This was one of the things Su Rui noticed about Gu Yu Cheng when they lived together.

Therefore, occasionally Su Rui would help Gu Yu Cheng match the clothes he needed to wear when he goes out.

Of course, this was only when she didn't have to get up early to go to school, or when Gu Yu Cheng had important meetings or special events.

Other times, there were "special circumstances" such as today.

"
"
"Okay." Looking at the set of clothes Su Rui took out, Gu Yu Cheng did not hesitate to take them and put them on.

......

Su Rui walked in front of Gu Yu Cheng and helped him fasten the second button for him. Su Rui looked at the man in front of her. With a sincere gaze, she said in a serious manner, "You are still really very handsome!"

At the same there, there was also a hint of guilt and appeasement.

Actually, it wasn't exactly guilt.

In all seriousness, apart from the fact that she was a little not used to his appearance, Gu Yu Cheng's appearance was truly handsome from a female aesthetic point of view.

The woman's expression was so vivid that Gu Yu Cheng couldn't help but chuckle. He raised his hand to hold Su Rui's waist and pulled her into his arms.

"As long as you feel it is good," he gently said as he placed a kiss on Su Rui's forehead.

"I have a meeting with Teng Yuan and Tong Hua this morning, as well as Zhou Group. I'll try to finish them before 12."

"Don't look at your phone too much. Call me if you want something to eat. I'll go buy it or ask Auntie to prepare it when she comes. Don't do it by yourself. Also..." Gu Yu Cheng said before leaving the apartment.

"I know." Su Rui stood on her tiptoes and kissed Gu Yu Cheng's lips to prevent the following long speech.

She found that this person was talking a bit too much lately.

"Don't worry. Go and attend to what you need to do."

"Besides, my mum will come over later. So you won't have to worry about it."

Father Su was able to let Su Rui attend University B midway previously, evidently one can tell there were quite a few friends of his there.

Therefore, the matter of Su Rui taking a two-week leave of absence naturally could not be hidden from Old Comrade Su.

Once Father Su became aware of it, Mother Su would naturally know of it as well.

She got worried, so she would be coming over.

Hearing that Mother Su was coming, Gu Yu Cheng was relieved.

"I'm going out then."

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy it back for you."

The corner of Su Rui's mouth twitched when he heard what Gu Yu Cheng said.

Chairman Gu had a tendency recently in feeding her just like stuffing a pig.

Su Rui originally wanted to say 'there is no need'. However, after thinking about it, she said, "If you can come back before 3 o'clock, go to Shun He Zhai and buy two boxes of vegetarian desserts."