Haunted Mansion!

Previously...

They both then went downstairs..

Lay: Oh... You are awake..?

Boboiboy : Yeah...

Gopal : Good thing.... Do you wanna play some games?!... Fang is not a good player.... He keeps losing to Captain Lay...

Fang: Aish.... I'm better than Boboiboy...!!

Boboiboy : He he.... Let's see...

They all then spend their day by playing games and doing random stuffs.... (By the way Boboiboy won the challenge 😂)

77777777777777777777777777777

The next day....

Alvaro POV..

Hmm.... I still can't stop thinking about what dream Boboiboy had....
And when I asked him he was not willing to tell me.... He seemed scared..? And he said that he thought he lost me..? What dream did Boboiboy see??...... I can't stop thinking about it.!!.. Maybe I should ask Lay for help...

End of POV...

Alvaro then went down and saw Lay, Kaizo and Others sitting there

Alvaro : Ermm.... Lay?

Lay : Huh?.... Oh.. Hi Alvaro!... What happened?

Alvaro : Can you come with me for a sec?

Lay: Huh?.. Erm... Okay...

Alvaro amd Lay them went to Alvaro's room...

Lay: So why did you call me?

Alvaro : I want to talk to you about something...

Lay : What is it?

Alvaro : It's about Boboiboy....

Lay: What about him?

Alvaro : He said he has been having nightmares these days..... But yesterday it was different..... I saw fear in his eyes.... I have never seen him like that before...

Lay: Huh?.... What was the dream about??

Alvaro : I don't know... When I asked him he refused to tell me... And he said something like he thought he lost me...

Lay: Does that mean you were also involved in that dream?

Alvaro : I think so...

Lay: Hm... And Alvaro I wanted to ask you something...

Alvaro : Yes.....?

Lay : I have never seen you like this before.... Why do you cate about Boboiboy this much?

Alvaro was a little nervous now..

Alvaro : erm.... T-that.... N-nothing!

Lay : Alvaro..... I have been your friend for a long time by now.... I know that you are hiding something..... Please tell me what it is.....

Alvaro was hesitant at first but then he decided to tell him everything.....

Alvaro : I guess..... There's no more use of hiding anything....I think you know the incident that happened 11 years ago.... And my brother died...

Lay : Yeah....

Alvaro : I was wrong... He didn't die that day..... He is still alive...

Lay : What?!!!...

Alvaro : Yeah....

Lay : Do you know where is he now??...

Alvaro : I do....