Wedding Bliss!

A terrible mistake (maybe) once happened now Time gave a beautiful chance to rectify it.Still,some were surprised at Annika's demand but both the family chose to ignore them for the sake of their daughter's happiness.Annika got shifted at her home though Shivaay was against it.Then he had no other option but to agree to everything his wife wished for.

Once again Swapnolok was being decorated for the purpose of upcoming functions.Sagun,Roka were done amidst a host of family members,relatives and friends.To tell the truth,everyone was way too eager to join and enjoy the wedding.

Presently mehendi is going on at Swapnolok and Annika is busy in coloring her both the palms.She was looking here and there when Vasundhara came to her with a plate of fruits.She says- 

V:  Shivaay called me to inform it's time for you to have fruits.Do you need anything else?

A:  Plz Mom,no need to act like Shivaay.Let me enjoy my function.I had my stomach-full just fifteen minutes ago.I don't want to overeat which Shivaay wants me to do.Don't join his band for God's sake in torturing me!

V:  What can I do?Your husband is one of a kind.Even after staying at OM,he is making himself present around you,bossing over you which I know you don't like.But I think it's a sweet gesture.He loves you very much.Anyone can see and sense it.

Okay,I will not force you to have anything.Show me your design...... Annika puts forward her right hand towards her Mom.While watching, Vasundhara smiles through tearful eyes and a deep sigh escapes at the same time.Annika asks- 

A:  Mom,are you crying?

She sends the girls applying mehendi away and asks again- What happened Mom?

V:  When you got married,I sought your permission forcefully.Never said sorry for that.Honestly speaking, didn't have enough guts to do that.Now I am saying- I am sorry beta,plz forgive me,your Mom.I was helpless at that time......Tear drops start falling down.All of a sudden Vasundhara gets up then leaves the place.Annika watched her going upstairs,crying.

Later that night she went to her mother's room alone,after the function was over.The door was open still she knocked.Vasundhara came out of the study which is inside her bed room.So many people were enjoying the function.No one noticed she was missing except for Annika.She knew her mother got carried away so gave her time to get over it.Vasundhara was preparing to sleep.Annika asks- 

A:  Are you busy Mom?

V:  Shivaay has not come yet?

A:  He won't come today.I have words with him.

V:  I wonder how he will manage that! They both laugh.

Come,sit here.

A:  Actually Mom.......I want to lie down on your lap and talk.Just like I used to do in childhood.

Smiling, Vasundhara helped Annika to get in the bed then she lay down on her lap.Both Mom and daughter continued conversing till late night on lots of things like two estranged old friends.

Even Vasundhara was wounded while hurting Annika with that sudden decision of marriage.Perhaps it's time that wound to get healed.

All the pre-wedding rituals were done with then came the most expected wedding day.Shivaay Singh Oberoi reached Swapnolok with his huge,happy,and happening Baraat to get his beautiful Bride.Vasundhara performed all the ceremonial rites and wedding got over with Annika wearing wedding chain and vermilion out of Shivaay's hand after the seven holy circles.

In between everything,Shivaay felt an underlying sadness behind Annika and Vasundhara's smiling face.It was so subtle that he was about to overlook then noticed eventually.What it could be- This thought lingered in his mind for a long time before it got faded away with time.

In the eve of evening, Annika's Bidaai took place from Swapnolok and the Baraat returned Oberoi Mansion with the newly wed Dulha and Dulhan.At the doorstep,Pinky welcomed her son and daughter-in-law in a grand manner.With a happy heart she observed how Annika was performing and enjoying all the post-wedding rituals which was completely lacking during her first marriage.Back then she had no interest in these rituals rather looked very irritated and angry while performing.But scenario got changed.Pinky took a deep breath of relief watching her extremely happy daughter-in-law.After all her happiness was what she and everyone wanted.

Night 

-------

Annika is sitting in her marriage bed in Shivaay's embrace.They have been silent for a long moment.Breaking it Annika asks- 

A:  Do you remember our first "First Night"?

S:  Fortunately I remembered everything especially your shouting.You behaved like a typical heroine of on screen who was forced to get married!

Saying this he starts laughing.Getting angry Annika retreats from the hug then smacks him in his shoulder.

A:  I know for sure,you enjoyed my helplessness from the bottom of your heart.....She complained.

S:  Really?That's what you think I did?

A:  I don't know.Maybe you did.

S:  I was dying inside,Annika.If I am to tell the truth,it was the most difficult day of my life.

A:  I can understand though I was ignorant that time.More than me,you were in trouble because of our forced marriage.I believe you too were forced to get married because of Mom's stubbornness. 

S: Yeah,true.I wanted to wait but........ Anyway,I believe, whatever happens,happens for a good reason.Althouh I said I would wait,but in my heart of heart I knew,how difficult and hard it could be.Thanks to Almighty God,I married you as early as possible and brought you in my home,close to me.

A:  You wanted to lift my veil but I refused.I behaved so harshly with you that night.For that,I am sorry Shivaay.

S:  You don't have to be sorry for any legitimate reason.You were absolutely right in behaving so.....He kisses her forehead.The talks goes on and at one point Annika asks- 

A:  Will you help me to get rid of my jewellery?

S:  Of course.

Shivaay joins Annika in taking off the ornaments.As he is doing that,Annika's fingers starts playing with the buttons of his sherwani.Shivaay asks being little surprised- What are you doing?

Annika blushes while saying- 

A:  I am in a great mood to celebrate my first night! 

Soon all the lights gets turned off except for the soft glowing candles.Annika and Shivaay shed their clothing while busying themselves in a passionate kissing.Breaking it Shivaay makes Annika lie down on the downy pillow, carefully.Looking intensely at her he says- 

S:  Don't become reckless Annika and make me one too.I have seen it before. 

Annika answers while caressing Shivaay's face- 

A:  I only want your love and love you in return.If it involves recklessness,I have really very little to care.

Saying that Annika deepens the kiss without letting Shivaay say further.What followed next was a night filled with boundless love and romantic,sensuous exchange.Two people were in love and they surrendered each other to that ever burning sensation to their desired satisfaction.

Two days later the newly wed couple left OM for their honeymoon and the destination was Darjeeling.Spending an entire week there they returned home.There in Mumbai,something big was waiting for Shivaay and everyone else.