79-Fervent

Gu Yu Cheng drank a little alcohol, so they got Gu Company's driver to drive them back.

When Su Rui and Gu Yu Cheng returned to the Su family's residence, it was almost 10pm and the lights were not on. Gu An An should be sleeping with his maternal grandmother.

They entered the bedroom. Before Su Rui could close the door and was contemplating on going to see her child, where her mother was at, she was pulled into Gu Yu Cheng's arms.

"Yu Cheng! Mm..."

A fervent kiss landed on Su Rui's lips sealing the words she was about to say.

With a hint of scent of alcohol assailed her. It was not unpleasant but it makes her feel a little dizzy.

"Hubby..." Su Rui's soft voice made Gu Yu Cheng's heart tingle as he heard it.

"Babe, call me again." Gu Yu Cheng's Adam's apple bopped and his hoarse voice contained an undisguised passionate desire.

When Su Rui heard it, she could not help but smile. She lightly tip-toed, tilted her head up and kissed Gu Yu Cheng's chin gently yet teasingly.

"Hubby," Su Rui softly said. This time it was even more seductive than the previous time.

"Ah!" Su Rui exclaimed. In the next second, she was carried by Gu Yu Cheng and pinned against the wall of the room.

Su Rui fluttered her eyelashes as she looked at Gu Yu CHeng and asked, "Have I gotten heavier?"

"No," Gu Yu Cheng said 'truthfully'.

From the time she was pregnant until she gave birth and was in confinement, Su Rui had eaten too nutritiously.

Therefore, even though she had done post-pregnancy recovery exercises and paid more attention to her weight management during this period, she still gained three or four jin compared to before she was pregnant.

Although she wasn't sure if Gu Yu Cheng really didn't feel these three or four jins (1.8kg-2.4kg/3.97- 5.29 pounds) , there was no doubt that his words made Su Rui very happy.

It still requires a bit of building up of self-confidence to perform that deed for the first time with one's husband after giving birth.

For example, about her own body.

Mr Gu is really considerate.

Su Rui said to herself. The smile on her face became a little more radiant.

With one hand propped up on Gu Yu Cheng's shoulder, Su Rui used her free hand to bring the loose fringe to the side.

She then put her arms around Gu Yu Cheng's neck and initiated a kiss on his lips.

Seeing this, Gu Yu Cheng laughed silently, caught Su Rui's lips and deepened the kiss.

In this kiss, Gu Yu Cheng gradually took the lead, and the kiss became increasingly fervent and passionate compared to the initial entanglement.

......

"Xiao Yan Rui is still in such good spirits. Come, let's check if Mummy and Daddy are back."

At this time, Mother Su's voice sounded from the doorway.

Both Gu Yu Cheng and Su Rui in the room were startled.

By the time Su Rui realised that she had not closed the door, it was already too late.

Without waiting for Gu Yu Cheng to put Su Rui down, Mother Su had already pushed the door and entered the room with Gu An An in her arms.