81-You're Done For

Su Rui turned her head around to find her son missing. She instinctively panicked, "Where's Gu An An?!"

Wang Zhou heard Su Rui's voice and looked in that direction. His expression also changed when he didn't see Gu An An.

A moment ago, he was explaining to the lady boss about the project. When he was not paying attention, he didn't even notice when Gu An An climbed out of the fence.

Looking at the open office door, Wang Zhou reassured Su Rui, "Madam, don't fret. An An might have heard the chairman's voice and climbed out."

Sure enough, as soon as the two of them went out to look for him, they saw Gu An An on the floor, crawling to the other end of the corridor.

At this time, Gu An An was crawling very quickly.

Before Su Rui and Wang Zhou could catch up with him, Gu An An already crawled through the crack of the conference room's door and entered the room.

Su Rui didn't even know that her son could actually crawl so fast.

Normally at home, regardless of whether Su Rui used his small toys as coercion or a tasty treat as a lure, Gu An An didn't even bother to crawl.

So much so that Su Rui was worried that her son's motor skills were not well developed.

Who knew that it isn't that this little guy can't crawl, but that he is too lazy to do so?!

Meanwhile, in the conference room.

"Is that all you have to say? Okay, next, let's have the engineering department present. Gu Yu Cheng's cold voice sounded in the conference room.

His tone was monotonous, but it sent shivers down others' spines.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Gu Yu Cheng felt something at his feet, tugging the bottom of his trousers.

Gu Yu Cheng's eyes moved slightly and he looked down to find his son lying at his feet.

Gu Yu Cheng's gaze immediately softened a little.

Seeing Gu Yu Cheng finally looking at himself, Gu An An called out with a silly smile on his face as he tugged the bottom of his dad's trousers, "Yú Yú, Yú Yú..."

'Yu Cheng' was what Su Rui usually called Gu Yu Cheng. It was unknown when did Gu An An learn it.

Unfortunately, the pronunciation of these two words together was a little too complicated for Gu An An, so it became 'Yú Yú'[1] for him.

Gu An An's thoughts are still very simple now.

Even as a child, he could sense that the adults were in a bad mood.

Usually when his mother called his father that, his father would be very happy, so he called him that too.

The moment he saw Gu An An, Gu Yu Cheng's gaze subconsciously drifted to the direction of the conference room door.

At first glance, he saw the woman's figure behind the door.

The corner of his lips raised unconsciously.

Then, he looked down at his son again.

Doesn't he know how to say 'dad'?

Gu Yu Cheng quirked his eyebrow and said inwardly.

He reached over and lifted Gu An An's trouser belt behind his back and carried him with one hand.

Outside the meeting room, Su Rui watched as her son crawled in without being noticed. She originally thought that it would be inconvenient for her to go in at this time and she could ask Wang Zhou to go in and bring Gu An An out while he delivers documents to Gu Yu Cheng.