•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•

||𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓||

||𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓||

[𝟶𝟸:𝟹𝟸 ᴀᴍ]

Leaving the door of the balcony and curtains open you let the night air to conquer your room. The magnificent moon gave it's astounding lights to fall on the balcony giving the shadows their chance to show their beauty. The lavender scent of your air freshener danced in the room with nature's phenomenal aroma.

Although the environment was peaceful, your mind was full of tension. Your company had started working on a new project and the deadline was near, so your boss decided to give you loads of paperwork which had to be done in two days hence you found yourself working day and night to finish it as quickly as possible.

You had a coffee mug resting beside you that would help you to keep you awake. Your fingers typing away on the keypad of the laptop, eyes trained and glaring at the screen in concentration. The room was completely silent and the only noise that accompanied the quite atmosphere being the clicking sound of your keyboard.

However your concentration and the silence didn't last long when suddenly the door of your room slammed open making you flinch and gasp loudly. A panicked and sweaty Jungkook entered your room, his eyes showing anxiety in them.

Concerned about his sudden behaviour you stood up immediately as he came up to you with hasty steps before grabbing onto your shoulders as he stared into your eyes with uneasiness covering his own. Before you could open your mouth to speak, he had beat you to it with his own words.

"T-taehyung h-he killed so-someone."

He stammered as your eyes widened in horror hearing his utterance. You gulped thickly feeling the ball that started to form up in your throat as you eyed the pendrive in his hand. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows narrowing his slightly teary gaze on you.