𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 || 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ I had Colorguard every day this week. My legs have dissolved into nothingness. help.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"I suppose you're right."

"Another thing to note. It is required that you refer to your higher rankings as sir." Slenderman notes.

"What about the females?" You inquire.

"It will always and only be sir," he confirms. "As for when addressing me, master or boss is fine. Mess up and you'll be punished accordingly."

You nodded in response. You mentally note to take caution of your words around 'the boss'.

"Now, it is currently 9:36 PM. You three will be woken up at 5 AM tomorrow where you'll endure your first test. You'll be escorted to temporary rooms where you'll be staying until you pass. I'd suggest you get some rest." Slenderman finishes.

He signals the proxies, Jeff, and Puppeteer back out. One by one, you all exit the office. Once again, your wrists were all bound by golden strings.

"By now I assume they can trust us, jeez-"

"As you were told, you will be escorted to temporary rooms," Masky began. "Jeff, you take Thomas," He directs, pointing to the lanky fellow. "I'll take Tucker," He then points to the bulkier man. "And Toby, you take Y/n." He finishes.

You direct your attention to the twitchy man whose arms were crossed. He almost seemed irritated. You assumed it was from what you said earlier.

Toby enwrapped your left arm with his right firmly, guiding you forward. The close contact with a man who kills for a living made your heart race. The awkward silence was not exactly helpful either. Promptly, you try to break that silence.

"Sorry for offending you earlier. Well, that is, if I did. I never meant to offend you" You spoke. "Might as well build trust with this guy"

"Oh, y-you're good" Toby jumped at the sudden break of silence. And the fact you actually apologized for earlier. "They, apologized? Never had that done to me before..."

After quite a bit of walking, you two reached a blank white door. "Here's your room," Toby said.

Toby released you from his firm grasp, allowing you to enter the room. You noticed he trailed rather close behind you, following you into the room.

"Why are you following me inside?" You questioned, locking eye contact with him.

He quickly looked down to the floor, stuttering out, "oh, forgot to inform you. I was told to keep watch of you."

"That's unsettling."

"I'm not gonna murder you or anything." He spoke, almost as if he read your mind.

"How can you talk so casually. Don't you literally kill for a living!? How can I trust that you won't hurt me?" You slipped out with concern.

"I'll get punished severely if I do. Trust me, you're not worth the problem, aight?" Sass laced his voice. You could only glare at him in response.