10

How is this even possible? She's supposed to be dead

How is this even possible? She's supposed to be dead. I know it's not Ava because she is at home right now and will come during lunch. And those eyes, I'd recognize them even in my sleep.

It can't be. I watched them bury her. I mourned her. I was unstable for years and now she's standing here, very much alive. I want nothing more than to hug her and be with her but I can't because I'm with Ava now.

~ Flashback back ~ 10 years ago.

"Mom come on we're going to be late" I called out to my mom who was still getting ready. I really want to se her again. Yesterday we made a promise to get married when we grow up and I'm really happy. She makes me happy.

"I'm coming" my mom yelled back. I don't understand women, they are always late to everything.

I couldn't control my excitement. Today I'm going to give her a teddy bear and a really pretty necklace then mom, dad and I will speak to her parents and we will arrange for us to get married when we grow up.

Mom came down dressed really nicely and kissed dad and me on the cheek and then we left. We reached the Smiths Mansion in about 20 minutes and I rushed to the door and knocked. The maid opened it and ushered us in. We sat down waiting anxiously for them to come down.

I couldn't wait to see her again.

Everyone expect Eureka came down and my smile dropped. We're they planning a surprise or what.

"Where's Eureka" I asked.

"She's not here right now" Mr. Sebastian said with a hint of sadness.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Well............." They explained everything to me and and parents and to say I was shocked was an understatement. Eureka would never do something like that. She couldn't even hurt a fly.

I just know Ava was lying.

"She's lying" I yelled out without thinking. "She would never do that. You know her" I yelled again which just seemed to surprise everybody because I'm usually really quiet and composed.

"How dare you come into my home and call my daughter a liar" Ms Amelia yelled at me.

No No No No. This is not true. Ava is lying. Why would they even believe her.

Eureka was gone and i would never see her again. The love of my life just gone. My heart was broken at this point. How was I going to cope. She was my anchor, she had my back in whatever and now she was gone.

~ 2 years later ~

Today is Eureka's 12th birthday but I didn't want to celebrate. The Smiths are throwing a party for Ava. I guess they don't really care about Eureka anymore. I got invited but I'm not going.