My Cardiologist (1/4)

Jungkook -20
Taehyung -21

On a morning at HYBE Medical University, A handsome tall man was searching for his class. As he is a freshman. He went on the hallway and got the route to his class seeing a board kept on the corner of the hallway. He saw the way and was returning.

 He saw the way and was returning

(Tae's outfit 👆🏻)

He was walking through the crowded hallway. Where students are rushing and searching for their classes. As tae was walking calmly. A boy with blue hoodie bumped and was about to fall. But tae held him and stopped him from falling.

 But tae held him and stopped him from falling

(Ignore the painting items and cap👆🏻)

"Yah!! What are you doing leave me!!!" Jungkook shouted on tae. Suddenly tae left him and his bump directly met the floor.

"Ahhh!!! Yah why you left me??" Jungkook asked rubbing his bump standing up.

"You only told me to leave you." Tae said and was about to leave but Jungkook held the strip of his backpack.

"Yahh!! If I say to leave. You will leave me?? Ahh now because of you my butt hurts" jungkook complaints holding tae's bag while rubbing his butt.

"You asked me to leave so I left that's it. Now leave me."

"No. Ask me sorry." Jungkook said still holding tae's bag.

"Why I have to ask sorry?? It's not my fault. Leave my bag." Tae said trying to get his bag.

"No ask sorry."

"I won't" tae said and started walking dragging Jungkook along with him.

"Yah stop!! Yahhh!!! " Tae didn't minds the Bunny's scream and walked to his class.

As they reached the classroom door. Jungkook squealed. "Aii.... I found my class" he said and walked inside totally forgetting about the boy who dropped him here.