Human!Meta Knight x Reader

You were a strong girl in the mansion and were friends with the blue musketeers!

So one nice quiet morning until you heard a loud bang on the door!You then tried to ignore it but it got louder by the second!Then you had enough!you opened the door and saw a man with long hair a sword and mask that looked like Meta Knight's.
'M-Meta Knight!What happened!'

'I don't know I woke up like this.'

Then you let him inside.

'So did you like grab a position or something?''(name)I woke up like this and I don't know why.'Um...ok maybe Kirby could find out.''Fine...'

Then you went to Kirby and after that you and Meta Knight went to the cafeteria.

Link started laughing and making jokes about Meta Knight!

'Hey Link give him a break!At least he doesn't look like a elf!'

Meta knight then grabbed your hand and told you that it's fine.

The next day Meta Knight knocked on your door.you then opened and found him blushing and you wanted to know why.

'Meta Knight are you all-'

He cut your sentence by putting his finger on your lips then said 'I love you (name)and always will.'

Kiss!!!!!!!yes he kissed you and it was well good.

It was for at least like 12 seconds or so but the both of you were dating for now on...

Please put more requests.