Chapter 53

Jennie

"Jennie! Sweetie! Come here please". I heard mom calling me so I placed down kuma.

"wait here, Kuku. Mom's calling". I said sweetly to kuma as I put down his toy bone.

"yes mommy?" I asked as I approached her.

"sit here with me". My mom said as she taps the chair beside her.

I sat down as I inhaled the air of Seoul, South Korea. We're in the balcony, making us see the scenary of Seoul. It was indeed beautiful, but it is more beautiful when it's night. Seeing the cars roaming around with their lights, and some buildings light up, is indeed a beautiful scenary.

"look at this honey". My mom said as she pointed one of daddy's picture with a woman.

I actually never saw this. I thought I already saw All of my parents pictures. From diaperz until they tied their knots.

But this one, it's so new to me.

"I've never seen this mom". I said as I look at the picture.

I heard her chuckles as she rubs her index finger on the picture.

"this.... Is a pic of your father and his ex.." She suddenly said while smiling widely.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"this is the last photo of your father and his ex... Before his ex died..".My mom explained still smiling.

"what cause of her death?". I asked.

"me...". She said as she chuckled.

It made me more confused.

"what? I don't understand mom". I said as I glanced at the photo.

"I killed her". Mom became serious suddenly.

I gasped to what she just said. I never thought of my mom being a murderer.

"w-what?". I stammered as I looked at her in disbelief.

"I killed her. Your dad and I are having so much, we're inseparable, we love so much each other. When this bitch started to get your dad away from me. Your dad broke up with me, causing me to go insane. I killed his ex after few weeks. I made her death looked like a rape case... ". She explained as she fished out something from her pocket seeing a picture of a body, mouth hangs open, her eyes is opened and its covered with red as if she's in high. Her cheeks has a hole, her arms and legs are covered with slices causing her naked body drowned into her own blood.

I didn't gasped. I wasn't scared. Shocked yes.... But excitement takes over.

"few weeks later, I decided to visit your dad. He was devastated. He's so thin. I was jealous. He really love that girl. But ofc, I love him so damn much. I want him to be mine by hook or by crook. I did everything for him to be mine again. I courted him. I did what he did to me before. And finally, I made him mine.. I was so happy until now.. I really love him so damn much.. So Jennie... I am telling you this because if you finally found someone you really love, I don't want you to give up to get his/her heart... Claim her/him". My mom said seriously as she puts the pictures on the table as she looks at me.

"get her /him by hook or by crook."

~~~~~

"Jendeuk? Yah Jennie Kim!". I woke up by the sound of jisoo's voice.

I groaned as I sat up straightly while my hand is on my head. I noticed that I am wearing clothes

Guess jisoo put me some clothes

"here". She said as she handed me the ice pack.

I looked at it coldly as I get it and placed it on my head.

"get my phone". I said coldly.

I heard her sigh as she handed me my phone.

I opened it as I tried to find Lisa's location.

"what happened?". I heard jisoo asked as I still trying to find Lisa's location.

"this happened". I said coldly as I pointed my head with my phone.

"why do you seems so calm? Why aren't you panicking like before whenever Lisa is not on your sight?". Jisoo asked making me raised an eyebrow.

"I put a track on her phone. She can run but she can't hide from me". I said as I giggles.

Finally, I found to where she was. She's a bit far from here but I'm sure she can't get out from this forest.

"c'mon jisoo, let's get my lili back". I said excitedly as I get up from the bed and quickly get my push up knife.

We goes outside and jisoo immediately turned on the engine and drive off.

"here's the location". I said as I put it infront of us.

My Lili... You really want to play with me... You really do love hide n seek...

____________

To Be Continued~~~

HAI HELLO HEHEHEHE MORE TEASE BWHEHHEEHE

(SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS)

Published: 07/26/2021