♡58

It was all about you~

13th March, 2022.

11:30 a.m.

Soojin was craving for her favourite food- oreos. She opened the fridge, humming a song. She was looking for the packet but furrowed her eyebrows when she couldn't find it. The girl closed the fridge and started to search in the cabinets but no the packet was nowhere to be found. Few minutes later, she realised where it could go and exasperatedly sighed.

"PARK JISUNG!!! JISUNG!!! YAHHH PARK JISUNG!!! COME DOWN!!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

The boy hurriedly came downstairs. She was about yell at him but stopped when she looked at the boy.

"Why? What happened?" Jisung started buttoning his shirt as his chest was exposed. His prominent abs could be seen. A small towel was hanging around his neck as his hair was wet which meant he just came out from a shower.

Soojin looked away but kept stealing glances at him and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay. You can look at me. I know I'm hot." Jisung smirked and looked at her.

"W-what? Who is looking at you?" She was flustered.

Jisung came closer to her. "Will you help me?"

"For what?" She was still looking away.

"Button my shirt please. I am feeling lazy."

She snapped at his direction. "What? Why would I?"

"I know you will enjoy it."

She scoffed and said, "Oh in your dreams."

"Oh reolli?"

"Yes. Do your own work. Are you a baby or what?"

"Yes. I'm your baby. Now do it please~"

Soojin looked at his face and saw him pouting. She sighed and said, "Yes you are a six feet tall baby."

She started buttoning his shirt but looking at the side. He had only done two buttons and the rest were being done by the girl. Jisung kept staring at her with adoration. Her fingers sometimes touched his bare chest which made her blush. The boy giggled seeing the girl's flustered state.

After she was done buttoning his shirt, she looked at him. "Happy?"

"Hmm", he cutely hummed.

She noticed his wet hair and sighed. "Why didn't you dry your hair properly?"

He touched his hair. "Oh it's okay."

"Bend your head down a little bit." The boy did as she told such that his eye level was the same as hers and their faces were really close. She took the towel which was around his neck and began to towel-dry his hair. She was so focused on what she was doing that she didn't even notice that the boy kept staring at her with a smile.