44

• 44 - THROW AWAY THE SCABBARD •
Day of the war.

| Nisha's POV |

"They are the amazons right?" I asked as we watch a group of women wearing steel plates as an armor and carrying many types of weapons. Their clothes is short but their steel boots balance their outfit well cause it reach above their knee. 

"They're so cool right?" Juliane clung to my arm making me smile but then I remember Kendra.

I frown. "Why Kendra hated their queen?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh.." Juliane laugh awkwardly and let go of me.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked confusedly.

"It's just.." I look at Elaine. "It's because of the past, you know?"

I nod at her understanding. I shift back my gaze to the amazons and now I notice a woman, tall and tanned. Wearing gold plated armor and strong aura wavering out of her.

It's her.

The amazons' queen.

°=°

I put on a thick coat to warm me. It's so cold. My teeth can be heard chattering and I'm a little shivering. My favorite weather is winter but.. todays temperature is totally different to what I'm used to.

"So cold~" Juliane hug herself as we get to the living room to see the rest of the girls.

We exit our dorm and Kendra went straight in front the boys' dorm and knock aggressively. Does she need to do that?

I saw Draven open the door and he give us all a bored look.

"Don't give us that look, Draven. Where's the others? We're late!" Kendra called out as I notice Raiden peeking behind the son of Hades.

"Let's go everyone, they are waiting for us." I heard Luana and the boys get out of their dorm and we all walked through the hallways.

I look outside by the windows we're passing.

It's heavy snowing and I know hours from now, the snow will be thick outside.

Today is the day of the actual winter.

The war.

I'm scared, I won't deny that. It's my first time in this but I'm ready to fight besides I won't let the other Class Hydra to fight on their own.

We entered a big room with seats occupied by important people of the academy and the leaders of the tribes and groups we have as an allies.

We sat down to the reserved seats for us and not that long, Ms. Jones started to tell us about the plan.

°=°

"All descendants connected to the sun will be with Sowon and Unmei at the north wing. All will stand by at the entrance of the academy until the enemies attacked. Every partners in the Class Hydra will help at every corners of the academy. One partnered team will guard the control room. Now do I have your approval?" Sir Gavin asked as I look at the others.