Chapter 8

"Your touch is like a thunderbolt that brought shivers to my whole body."

LISA

"This is so hard. I'm starting to get dizzy!" I groaned as I stretch my arms upward.

Why did they print this without page numbers? It would have been easier to sort this out if they didn't forget to do so.

"It's a quarter after 8. Let's call it a day," Jennie said plainly.

Yes! Finally. I looked at Jennie who was about to make a call when she suddenly look at me too.

"What?" she hissed.

"Are you calling your driver?"

"Yes."

"I'll drive you home."

"I don't allow strangers to drive me home."

She's really cold. She must have been from North Pole! She doesn't even know how to talk with people in a friendly way.

I fixed my things and waited for her outside.  It was already dark and I think it was only the two of us now who's left at school, aside from the guard of course.

After how many minutes, she finally let herself out. She walked ahead of me but to my surprise, no one was there to fetch her. I curved a smile when I realized that I still got a chance to take her home.

"What are you smiling at? Go get your car and drive me home."

Is this real?

She told me to get my car and drive her home?

Ohmygosh!

I think my hard work is starting to pay off!

"Is this your car?" she asked when I stopped in front of her. 

"Yeah. Isn't it cool?"

"Not at all," she replied coldly before she slide into my car.

What?! Not at all?! For pete's sake everyone will think this ride is cool but to her, it isn't? Is she blind? She really has serious issues with her freaking mind and vision!

Riding with her feels like I am all alone. She doesn't even make a sound. She just buckled her seatbelt and closed her eyes while I drive. Her house is just a kilometer away from ours that's why I won't have any trouble going home.

I stopped in front of a mansion. The guards opened the gate for us. When we arrived at their front door, I looked to my side only to see her sleeping peacefully. Looking at her makes me realize that she is really gorgeous with that angelic face. People who don't know her might think that she's a warm and friendly person. Her feline eyes and soft cheeks is undeniably attractive. She has a cute pointy nose andd a pink rosy lips...those inviting lips, it keeps on urging me to dive and take it as my own.

"Stop looking at me you pervert," I was startled when she suddenly opened her eyes and talked.

"What? Me? Pervert? Are you kidding me? Do you even hear what you're saying?"