Pro-omelette

Techno and Philza, indeed, hadn't liked what Niki told them.

A supernatural power, really?

Niki was now sitting nervously on a chair in Techno's kitchen, really she hadn't felt this uncomfortable with them since she moved here.

But it was understandable, ofcourse she would be nervous asking Technoblade and Philza for help. destroying an egg!

"Can we talk to Puffy?" Technoblade asked, one finger twirling his long pink hair, he started doing this when he was thinking a few months ago.

"Yes, I-I will ask her to come here o-or make a meeting with her in the Dream Smp."

"I don't want too many people knowing about this place, too much people know about it already. Make a meeting in Dream smp."

"Okay, a-and thank you."

Philza smiled, "Niki, you're part of this whole fucked up family now, you don't have to be nervous to ask for help."

"Yeah- yeah ofcourse."

~

Niki had literally ran away from Puffy.

She had to tell Phil and Techno as quick as possible.

Because if these people tried to do something against her- her family, she didn't even know what she would do only that she would probably end up in prison.

But when she finally arrived at Techno's house, no one was there. So instead she ran to her and Ranboo's house and found Ranboo and Tommy running through the house.

It looked like Ranboo was chasing Tommy who had something in his hand, probably something that he stole from Ranboo. Niki could see Ranboo didn't mind though, cause otherwise he wouldn't laugh and would probably either teleport or immediatly go to his enderstate, which she found out about after Ranboo left the house a couple of times in the middle of the night without responding.

She had told Philza and Technoblade about this state and they had confirmed they had noticed and even followed him once, but he didn't do anything so they allowed it.

Later they had found out that not only can this happen while he's sleeping, but it's also fueled by emotions and that if his emotions get too much, overwhelm him, he would go to his enderstate, where emotions didn't seem to bother him.

Or he just doesn't feel emotions in that state, Niki added in her mind.

So no, Ranboo wasn't angry, he seemed to have fun.

Niki watched a bit longer before speaking up, "guys?"

They both lliterally stopped in their steps, turned to her and said in unison, "what?"

Niki giggled and asked, "You know where Phil and Techno are?"

Tommy shrugged, "They were helping Will with something, I don't know think it has to do something with his horse. Talking about that, have you seen my horse, Ranboo? I gotta show Oakley to you!" Tommy said, grabbed Ranboo's wrist and pulled him towards the horses.

Niki sighed and decided to sit down in Techno's kitchen, she would have to wait for a while.

~

They had a long conversation and decided on making pro-omelette a group of people who wants to destroy the egg.

They had to work together, even with their enemy's.

~

Jack Manifold walked through the Dream smp when he felt something hit his head and everthing turned black.

the last thing he hear was, "You will help us, Jack."

Then everything went silent, too.

~

I only now realised I gave everyone a horse. Yeah I'm dumb.