Redemption

"Stormterror is attacking Mondstadt itself?!"

"Kaeya and travellers, you've come at the right time.We must...."

However, Amber was cut off by Kaeya asking her to introduce themselves.
Instead of focusing on what they were talking about, Y/n was busy thinking of how she was going to get out of this mess.

" Maybe I should sneak away from here when no one is looking?"

"Or negotiate with the Acting Grand Master?"

Little does she know, Albedo too was also lost in thoughts. He was very interested in her and anything that caught Albedo's eye will not get away until he understands it even though he had some suspicion on her.

"Hello? Hey! What's your name?" Y/n snapped out of her daze and was just about to introduce herself when. " Her name is Y/n, a lost traveler." Albedo explained

  " Is that all we know about them?" Kaeya said suspicious of both travelers.

"Well long story short....." After Amber explain everything to Kaeya about Aether and what he is traveling for. Kaeya expressed his empathy for Aether.

"Then what about you Y/n? Surely you have a reason for why you are travelling right?". Panic mode activated, despite her calm demeanor, Y/n was freaking out on the inside and said the first thing that came across her mind family. "Uhhh....well I am looking for my family." Kaeya looked satisfied with her answer, at least that's what Y/n thought.  "Well time is ticking, we should hurry or Jean wouldn't be so happy with us." with that Kaeya and the others went back to the headquarters.

Along the way, Blair confessed to Y/n that she can indeed absorb the corruption but also the happiness leaving the creature to be a empty husk of what it use to be and teased Y/n that she was so gullible.

" Hahaha! Your so easy to mess with, and so gullible until you even got your family killed and you dare use them as an excuse just now. Wow the audacity."

As much as Y/n wanted to shout at her, she knows that now is really not the time. Thank goodness she is great at hiding her emotions, deciding to brush the comment aside.

"So you said that to convince me to stab Stormterror?"

"Yup! Precisely, oh and good luck trying to lie to them. We both know you are a awful liar."

They finally arrived at the headquarters.

"And once it was over i brought them here immediately."

" Welcome to Mondstadt travellers, I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian." Jean introduced.

"Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out?"

"You three are so adorable....eh? Albedo, what are you doing here? I thought you would be in DragonSpine?" Lisa inquired.

"I just need to talk to Jean about something that's all. You guys can continue."

While the others talk amongs themselves, Albedo decided to talk to Jean about the mysterious girl when they leave. Afterall, she could be a threat to Mondstadt. The thought of that katana just kept on bothering him him. Not to mention, her weird teleporting powers as well.

Meanwhile, Y/n was having a constant fight in her brain, trying to find the right time to tell them that she is not interested in helping let alone joining the Knights of Favonius. Blair is literally going cazy because of Y/n keeps thinking to herself.

"Okay, I will tell them now....Actually, nevermind she is still talking."

"Alright I will tell Jean right now.... I think I miss my chance." Finally, Blair couldn't take it anymore. "