22. One who can't be touched

The next morning I was hell ready for the fight

The next morning I was hell ready for the fight. Oops sorry! Silent fight. I made sure I'm following through every step like I have carefully planned. Getting up the next morning surely felt so good and peaceful for obvious reasons. You see I work perfectly at ease when I know what I'm doing. I'm more of a go with the flow person...but nobody in the college knows that. They all mostly think I'm a nerd/boring/organized person who never dares to crosse the line. That's partially true because I show them that version of me. I'm the total opposite when I leave campus but they don't have to know that. I'm sure if any of my peers see me outside my classes, especially when I'm drunk dancing in a pub they'll faint within 3 seconds. Hopefully then all these medical emergency handling techniques work!!

So back to the point, I'm what I'm when I want whatever I want. So I'll be a completely nerdy when I want to learn whatever is being taught or I can be that hot chic who will rock your world on the dance floor. It's easy to switch for me. Because all the versions of me are just a part of my self. I love every one of them wholeheartedly.

The day went pretty well as I thought it would go. There were a few insults here and there. They totally made fun of our eating habits during lunch. Apparantly eating rice, dal, chapati is 'heavy' according to those idiots. I swear I saw most of them eating salads for lunch🙄 Not at all judging but I would definitely faint in the middle of the lecture if I torture myself to eat that less food. So yea it was a joke session for them commenting about our 'unhealthy food habits'. Oh yea they also pointed out the reason for our habits...that being our 'class difference'.

I was comparatively very calm today than yesterday because I knew what my end goal is. It's definitely not fighting with these imbeciles...so I rather found their comments amusing..like they are auditioning for a role in a series named 'How to be MEAN'

Though my day was quite tiring..it was very productive. The next few days flew by in the same fashion. Precisely it's been 2 weeks since we arrived here. We had tests every evening and  assignments to submit almost every day. I think most of us are getting accustomed to the pattern. It's not like their rules and comments doesn't hurt anymore but we are all quite used to it.

It's Friday today and they have announced that we will not have any classes tomorrow. So I'm thinking about book binging for the night. A pack of my fav chips, hot chocolate and a book...what a crazy combo!! As I start reading my book my mind drifts off to a faraway land. A land which I've dare not visited for the past few weeks. That being dreaming about my love life.

You see I'm a hopeless romantic by heart. That is one of the reasons why I find solitude in books. Books give me something this real world never offered...atleast not to me. As far as I remember I always wanted to love somebody...and obviously wanted to be loved back. I wanted that all consuming crazy kind of love. I know many will  feel like I'm living in my fantasies...but I truly believe that kind of love exists.

While thinking of romance...my mind suddenly drifts back to him. I have not looked in his direction since 2 weeks. Not that I don't want to...it's just that I feel it's a unwanted dangerous territory. As of now I know I feel attracted to him(physically only). I mean who's not? I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't drool over him. He's that handsome. And the fact that I have had a brief conversation with him years ago makes me more curious to know about him.

I don't know if he recognized me or not but I definitely know it's him. The arrogant jerk he was back then...I have stopped seeking him in the crowd by now. But that doesn't mean others hasn't. I have noticed many looking at him(girls and boys from both sides). After being here for 2 weeks I know why. He's a mystery I think even his classmates have not been able to solve. I came to know that his name is Randhir. I heard one of their professors address him in the first week. He's mostly reserved expect for his 4 close friends. He mostly participates in a conversation only with them. For others he's a 'ask anything but I'll answer with a single word' kinda guy.

He's exceptional with his studies. I mean I discovered he's topped for since he step foot on the campus...like in every single thing. And he is not an ordinary topper as well. He tops by a big enough margin to put the consecutive toppers to shame. Like if he's 98, the second one is still struggling at 85. Now I kinda know why he called my singing 'not so well' all those years ago. He's like a sun when everyone is petty asteroids trying to shine. Obviously that must be the reason for his arrogance.

Anyways, so basically all the girls on their side drool over him as well. Have been doing that since their 1st year..but no luck. The record says he hasn't dated any of them at all! Apparantly he can't be touched (me rolls eyes cuz this is too much hypes). Don't ask me how I know this gossip...word spreads ukw.  Nobody's a saint when comes to sharing gossip. Apparantly they don't mind sharing gossip with us ( obviously we can't comment and it's always one sided conversation. We are supposed to just listen when they talk! I swear these guys need therapy!!)

*I feel Randhir is a sexy name. I have always imagined my future boyfriends name to be Randhir. Creepy I know 🙈 but can't help it. I'm crazy that way! Enjoy the chapter😗*