IAVHQ 11

Jyn was fiddling with the drosedra that was on her wrist. She was feeding a high grade source stone as if it was candy.

She was leaning on the 'couch' with Ari sitting beside her while Ifrit serve the 'tea' and 'snacks', Alvis checking his hologram like a reliable assistant and Eira standing upright, looking out for any potential danger like a dutiful guard.

"When I first read the human past of being nearly destroyed by the Drosesra, I was really interested in this little thing"

Ari nod his head, his dragon tail swinging. He try to put his tail under control as much as possible but it was too honest.

Everytime, swinging side to side like a dog who was in ecstacy because it was near its owner.

"Um... I heard that incident, It happened when I was a child"

Ari hurriedly add, trying to appear knowledgeable.

"Child? I thought the disaster occured 200 years ago"

Jyn had a confused expression.

She was clear she didn't read it wrong.

Isn't Ari age 121? Which basically meant it happened 80 years before his birth.

Seemingly aware of her confusion, Ari hurriedly explained.

"Um... During my childhood. I was around 3 or so years old. In the Mithioga race, Human two years was one years for us"

"Ah... So thats why"

Jyn nod her head, clearing the doubt.

Then Jyn took a sip of the 'tea' but nearly choke on it as she realised something.

"So, that means, in human term, you are 242 years old?"

Jyn try to act as calm as possible seeing Ari nod his head.

'My God!'

That remind Jyn something as well .

"I wonder, Ifrit, Alvis and Eira, what are your age in human term?"

What exactly was her Alphas Age?

"Replying to Your Majesty, your subordinates are around 3000 years old"

Ifrit seriously thought and gave a reply.

Jyn nod her heart nonchalantly while her heart was in turmoil.

She was the youngest. She is among granpas and grandmas. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Most of the sentient Zerg are 'immortal', its not that they cannot be killed, the reason was simply because they molt, they will go in hibernation, abandoning their old body and waking up with a new body.

They are very much like immortal jelly-fish.

Only when the current Alpha Zerg passed away would the new Alpha Zerg born.

Until then, don't expect more than three.

"My Queen, we almost sold the items finished at the paramount shop"

Alvis the great asisstant report.

"Thats good, Buy whatever items sold on other shop with the income".

They sold faster than expected.

***

[Item: A shirt

Materials: Fulia Branch, Fire Gem, High Grade Source Stone.

Capability: Have the defensive toughness of the fulia tree.
Give energy to the user.
Boost the fire ability user x10