Chapter 1

No One POV

.....Dark...

It's so dark...

What happened?...

Did he lose fighting Reta'ka? He doesn't even know?...

He can't hear anyone's voice...

Where's the other?

Yaya...

Ying...

Gopal...

Fang...

Ochobot and Commander...

Where are they? He can't hear any of their voice...

Is he ...is he dead?

No...

He can't be dead now...

The earth needs him...

They need their superhero...

....

Boboiboy POV

"Ugh...what...what happened?," I opened my eyes slowly, as my eyes only see a blue sky with white clouds. I get up slowly and rub my back."I think I hurt my back when I fall...," I said to myself, it feels pain, but it's normal to a person like me.

"Where...where am I?," I ask myself.

This doesn't look like earth to me

This doesn't look like earth to me. It is much more...calming and beautiful. I never see this place in my whole life.

What happened? How did I end up here?

Oh, right. I was fighting Reta'ka at the TAPOPS Headquarters. He tried to take all of my element power. As soon I realized it, I check my power watch to see if anything happen to it.

"Thank goodness, my elemental power is here," I sighed happily as I look around. There's a lot of weird things I never see on earth, and I don't know how to explain.

"I should probably found a way to go back to Earth. But...the question is how? I don't even know where am I," I question myself for a while. As I was mumbling alone, suddenly an old woman approaches me.

"Hello, young boy...could you help me, please?" She asks me slowly, I look at her and smiled "Of course, what do need me to help you with?"

" There are few fruits I would like for you to help me get it. I was hoping to get it on my own, but my psychical body won't allow it. Could you mind help me with it?" She pointed a few trees at the cliff with apples and a bunch of other fruits." Sure, how much do you need?" I ask. Maybe she will give me the name of the fruits, so it will be easier for me.

The old lady takes out a piece of paper. It's old, a bit dirty but the handwriting can still be seen. She gave me the paper as I proceeded to read it.

3 Apple
5 Sunsettia
4 Berry

"Sunsettia, eh?" I think. Never heard of that type of fruit before. I look at her and said "Don't worry, I will take it for you, please stay here for a moment,"

A few minutes later...

"Here you go. I hope it's enough and correct," I gave her a paper bag of all the fruits that she asks for. She looked at it closely, and then gave me a small smile."Wonderfull! Thank you so much," "It's nothing, don't worry about it," I then gave her the paper bag, and she happily received it. All of the sudden, she asks.

"Say, young boy, are you perhaps lost?" I was a bit shocked. How does she know I'm lost? Perhaps she observed me while I'm busing reading the paper before. " Yeah, sort of like that," I answered honestly.

  She then proceeded to give an old book."Have this in return for your kindness. It's a guidebook, I hope you can get more info about this place," I take the book carefully, imagine it as a treasure." Thank you for the book, I appreciate it—"

Before I could finish my sentence, the old lady went from my sight...