The right thing

Taehyung bolted out of the questioning room with a constricting throat and hot tears glazing his almond eyes.

He didn't stop until he reached around a corner where he hid behind the wall and slumped against it, the tears finally leaking there way down his cheeks.

Taehyung finally broke down into little sobs, the ones he had been holding in for so long. Too long infact.

Whore.

Toy.

Cockslut...

He bit back the hiccup in his throat and slid down the smooth surface of the wall, landing on his ass on the floor.
The station reception was still enveloped in darkness but it was also  beginning to move towards dawn, the strange blend of colors complimenting the state of his heart.

Taehyung didn't know how to feel, what to feel to be exact. On one hand he felt extremely stupid for what he had just done back in the questioning room, while the other was trying hard to make sense of why he couldn't control himself at all.

He had given himself to Jungkook, again. He had given up his body, his mind, his soul to that man, again, only for him to be called names and treated like some lowly ragdoll.

Well what had he been expecting anyways? The feeling that had flowed over the surface and not allowed him to sleep a wink for a whole week when Jimin had mentioned that 'Jungkook missed him' in one of his monthly letters? Taehyung really felt dumb for believing those words, even though he tried his best not to, he had and now he felt more stupid than ever.

Why would Jungkook miss him? For any reason other than Sex? It's not like they did anything else but that.

It wasn't his fault to think like that. They just had sex the whole time. Nothing else. And Taehyung was a whore that was meant only for one purpose. To please the gang lord until he was satisfied.

He was so fucked up.

Taehyung lowered his puffy eyes which then fell upon the badge pinned upon his uniform, the small shining plate proudly reflecting the name of his country and the Korean Police Sigil-- the golden eagle sitting on it.

For the first time in forever Taehyung felt ashamed to be wearing that badge. How could he call himself a police officer after all he had done? He had not only helped the criminals hide their crimes and evaded the police himself but also gone and repeatedly slept with one of them-- their leader-- who had always only mocked his existence by walking in and around the 'safest place in the village' like it was his second home. He had let down his late adoptive father and he had let down everyone else in the country.

Taehyung didn't think he deserved to be wearing that at all. He clutched the object and snapped it off his chest pocket, tearing up the uniform a little and was about to hurl it across the hall when a strong grip on his wrist stopped his hand mid way.

The brunet peered up through his wet lashes to find Hansul standing beside him with a hard expression on his face.
He dropped the elder's hand and straightened up, his steely gaze not leaving Taehyung's bashful face.

"Don't." He said coldly," The department doesn't deserve it."

Taehyung's lips quivered and he let out another pathetic cry, feeling smaller now than ever. "I-i'm s-orry-- so-sorry..."

"Save it, hyung. Wanna... walk with me?" Hansul said in a softer voice this time, reaching a hand down to help the older up to his feet. Taehyung got up mindlessly, thinking it was better to have company than to be alone and drown in pools of self loathing. He had a whole lifetime ahead to do that anyway.