Chapter 17 [The shy girl]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Right after Gin desided to surprise me in the wood's i finally got to walk alone, but seriously within less than forty eight hour's i've slept with just about every girl in the elite seven all except for-

Tsukushi:"Tatsumi-Kun!"

And there she is, i hope she isn't after sex and just happened to see me walking by.

Tsukushi:"Hey would you mind if i walked with you?"

Tatsumi:"Not at all."

We walked through the capital for around twenty minute's before Tsukushi had a suggestion.

Tsukushi:"Hey there's a park in the wood's that's said to be haunted but i'm too scared to go alone, wanna go?"

Tatsumi:"Sure."

We made our way to the "Haunted" place Tsukushi was talking about but i had an odd feeling in my gut, Tsukushi suddenly disappeared from my sight i ran around the area looking for her when i was suddenly tackled, i hit the ground hard when my face was laid in what felt like pillow's but when i opened my eye's my suspision's were conformed they weren't pillow's they were very much a pair of bare breast.

Tsukushi:"S-Sorry Tatsumi-Kun but i've been waiting for this for a while, can we do this please?"

She had a look in her eye's it was a mixture of both lust and shyness i could tell this was her first time just from the look in her eye's.

Tatsumi:"I-I guess."

Tsukushi:"Please be gentel i-it's my first time."

Tatsumi:"I will."

I striped myself of my clothing and slightly pressed up against her.

Tsukushi's P.O.V

He didn't know how nervous i was even though he knew this would be my first time doing stuff like this he didn't know that what i was most worried about was someone seeing us doing this, he pulled back and thrusted his "Tool" inside me.

Tsukushi:"Kyaa!"

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry."

I really should have listened to Akame's warning that losing my virginity was painful i don't know why i didn't but it didn't take long for it to subside, i pulled Tatsumi in for a kiss to tell him i was ready.

Tsukushi:"I-I'm ready."

Tatsumi kissed me again before starting, once he started it was amazing.

Tsukushi:"Hahhhh ahhhh ahhh hahh ohhh hahhh ahhh soo good ahhh ahhh ahhhh hmmmm ahhh ohhh hahhh ahhhh!"

I pulled his face into my breast, hopefully i'm not cutting off air to his lung's.

Tsukushi:"Hmm hahh ahhh hahhh ahhh ohhh ahhh hahhh yes more more ahhhh hahhhh ohhhh ahhhh!"

As we continued to do this i felt like i was melting i haven't felt like this at all it just made me want it more.

Tsukushi:"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh T-Tatsumi-Kun hahhh ahhh more ahhhh yes ahhhh hahhh ahhh!"

Tatsumi:"Tsukushi gah."

Tsukushi:"Hahhhh ahhhh hahhh more more ahhhh hahhhh yes yes ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh!"

Tatsumi-Kun griped one of my breast in his mouth it was like a baby trying to breast feed it gave more pleasure.

Tsukushi:"Hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhh ohhh hahhh so good hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh f-f-fu-ahhhh hahhhh!"

Tatsumi-Kun griped my other breast in his hand and lightly squeezed it.

Tsukushi:"Hahhhh ahhhh ohhh hahahhh T-Tatsumi-Kun ahhhh hahhh ahhhh ahhh ohhh hahahhhhh!"

I could feel something coming and it was going to be massive.

Tsukushi:"Tatsumi-Kun ahhhh hahh i-i'm gonna ahhhh hahhhh!"

He kept thrusting for a moment longer until he pulled his cock out of me causing me to have an orgasm from it, he spraed his seed all over my body, when it was all said and done we laid on the ground and caught our breath.

Tsukushi:"Tatsumi-Kun?"

Tatsumi:"Yes Tsukushi?"

Tsukushi:"Please don't tell the other's what we did here."

Tatsumi:"I won't i swear."

We laid on the ground for several more minute's before getting our cloth's back on and heading home.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]