Chapter 15 : Don't stop

Beomgyu was left clueless. Taehyun had been ignoring him for weeks because he's afraid of him and now he's asking Beomgyu to drink his blood? Just like that? Beomgyu's confused as well.

He turns his head somewhere else, not wanting to make any eye contact with the intimidating silver hair male in front of him. He gulped.

"No"

Beomgyu refused. Out of all people he didn't want to bite Taehyun. He doesn't want to hurt the latter. Why? Beomgyu himself doesn't know either.

"I know you want it"

Taehyun said sternly. Beomgyu bites his lips. Taehyun isn't wrong tho. He wanted blood. He's been yearning for the rich yet sweet honey-like taste crimson liquid running down his throat. He's definitely hungry for it.

"No, please. Taehyun, stay away from me"

Beomgyu walks backward, distancing himself from the younger. Taehyun grunts in frustration. He walks closer to the older and grabs the vampire's wrist and pulls him closer to his chest making Beomgyu stumbles forwards but Taehyun managed to support him.

"I said drink"

Taehyun ordered shoving Beomgyu's face closer to his collarbone. But the older refused. He shut his mouth and eyes close but Taehyun's sweet smell is lingering around his nostrills. Beomgyu is struggling under the younger's grasp as everytime he moves his head away, the younger would tighten his grip on Beomgyu's head.

"I SAID NO!!"

Beomgyu yelled, pushing Taehyun backward as he himself fell on the ground on his bump. Taehyun eventually fell into the bathub as the shower curtain fell off. Beomgyu hisses in pain. He's already weak and falling on the floor just like that sure hurts him a lot. Taehyun groans in pain rubbing the back of his head.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

The younger snapped. Silenced. Beomgyu didn't answer nor look at the younger.

"Beomㅡ"

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU OKAY?!"

Beomgyu finally blurted out his thoughts. Taehyun's eyes soften. His mouth agape at Beomgyu's unexpected outburst. Taehyun offered his own blood to the older but the older refused because he didn't want to hurt him. Taehyun's breath hitches.

Beomgyu finally gathers all his courage to look at the silver hair male in front of him, but as he does so, he regretted it. Taehyun's shirt is hanging loose exposing the younger's mouth watering collar bone. He gulped.

"I don't want to hurt you"

Beomgyu repeated but this time, his tone is gentler and softer than earlier. Taehyun's soft spot had been touched, by no other than Choi Beomgyu.

"You won't, hyung"

Taehyun reassured. The younger gets up and walks towards Beomgyu who was on the ground, hanging his head low while playing with the hem of his shirt. This is the first time he sees the vurnerable side of Beomgyu. He crouches down to be in the same eye level with the older.

"Look at me, hyung"

He muttered, holding Beomgyu's chin up. Beomgyu did as he told to and his crimson orbs met Taehyun's brown ones. A glimpse sympathy trailed inside the younger's eyes.

"You won't hurt me, hyung"

Taehyun reassured. Beomgyu shakes his head.

"Noㅡ you don't understand"

"Just trust me, hm?"

Taehyun added, smiling. Beomgyu's breath hitches and once again shaking his head.