Bonus Chapter (MAKE ME YOURS preview)

Aurelia's POV

"It's happening again."

The dish slipped from my hands, and shattered as it made contact with the floor. Looking behind, I found Amber with a pained expression awaiting me to attend the emergency. Panic swelled within me. Both of us darted towards the large staircase, and up to the twins bedroom. We stopped to listen to uncontrollable rocket coming from the room. Inside stood a mixture of burbling streams and, thunder and lightning sounds. I reached out for the doorknob and Campbell came and grabbed my arm. He turned to me and said that he would go first to make sure it was safe.

I hawked at the sight before us when the door was pushed open. A huge portal was hovering above their separate cribs. Papers, toys and every other small materials were in a tornado swirling madly in the air. I rushed to them and gathered Clarke in my arms, the same time Campbell took Cameron in his. The moment they were moved from the crib, the portal disappeared and the noise creased.

Amber sighed. "Are they okay?" I looked around and nodded as I clutched him to my chest.

"When will this stop?" I mouthed sadly. Ever since Clarke and Cameron turned one year olds two months ago, it came to be a regular thing. It's no secret that they had my abilities, along with Campbell's, I just thought it would be easier and safer for them. Not only are they a danger to themselves, but to everyone else in our pack. We needed a solution ASAP. So far, I saw only one option; to take their magic away. When they are old enough to control theirselves then it could be restored.

"I'm going through with it," I glanced at Campbell. "That's my final decision."

"Mom, you can't possibly consider taking their-" Amber stopped midsentence when I glared at her.

"Go to your room, it's between your father and I." I ordered. She hesitated for a few seconds then stormed off to her room.

"Clearly this isn't a decision between us since your the only one deciding." Campbell said looking slightly irritated. We placed the boys back in bed, then, he left the room without uttering anything else.

I sighed and went after him. I closed our room door and saw him getting ready for bed. "Cam-" I started. "If there was any different way to go about this, I wouldn't be doing it." I pointed out. "I know what I'm proposing and I know that it's wrong, but it's the safest thing to do."

He didn't acknowledge what I said, even so it was clear that he knew it was a necessary thing to do. He pulled back the covers and laid down. I went on the opposite side and copied his actions. We turned off the lights and darkness consumed us.

"Good night, I love you." He whispered.

"Good night, I love you too." I replied, and then i felt his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me towards him.

Long after that, Campbell had fallen asleep and I was wide awake. I couldn't help myself in thinking about our current situation. We had a problem and no matter the outcome we had to solve it.

I carefully unwrapped myself from Campbell's hold and rolled out of bed. This was something I'd regularly do, just to check up on our kids. I tiptoed over to the door and sneaked out. I didn't waste time and quietly walked to Amber's room. A smile automatically made it way to my lips when I saw Amber's peaceful face. I walked over to her bed side and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Amber." I whispered in her ear. I got up and went to the boy's room. Small cries were coming from Clarke and Cameron was probably asleep for he was quiet.

"What's wrong baby?" I closed the door then went closer. My smile melted into a sorrowful gaze as I stared down at the cribs.

"Cameron!?!" I called out to an empty space.

I looked to my right and saw that the window was broken. My body went into shock and my heart shattered. My world fell apart in one minute.

My scream shattered the silence.

"WHERE'S MY SON?!?"

●●●●

You've made it to the end of 'Wanted by the alpha', and the end of Aurelia's journey. BUT..... the story has just started. There will be a sequel and Our couples have a lot more to discover.

'MAKE ME YOURS'

Thanks for all your support and feedback guys. <3