thirty-eight; more bad than good

this is a celebratory chapter upload because IM MEETING SHELLEY HENNIG IN OCTOBER IM SO EXCITED ANYWAYS HERES THIS CHAPTER SORRY FOR UPDATING SO MUCH

?content? ?warning?

chapter thirty-eight❝and your fingertips slide up and down my back❞more bad than good

and your fingertips slide up and down my back
more bad than good

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Should you go after him?"

Kennedy looked at Stiles, shaking her head. "What if that thing, whatever it is, comes back, and youre by yourself?" She asks. Stiles sighs, knowing she was right. "Come on," Stiles feels Kennedy interlock their hands together, pulling him down a path.

Stiles looked around the woods, tracing the path with their flashlight. "Do you think Scott's okay?"

Kennedy nods, "He's always okay. He's Scott." She tells her boyfriend. Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Obviously, but what if that was the werewolf who killed that family?"

"Then Scott will kick his ass!" Kennedy retorts. "It's not like we can't handle a werewolf here or there." Kennedy comes to a complete stop, looking down her left. Stiles looked at his girlfriend in confusion as she began to walk, further and further off path.

Stiles keeps a hand linked with Kennedy's as he looks over. "Hey, didn't you say Coyotes live in dens," Stiles began.

Kennedy nods, "Yeah, why?"

"I think I found a den."

Kennedy looks over the guys shoulder. She frowns, "We should find Scott before we go in there." She remarks. Stiles nods, the two walking back down the path to look for the McCall. "You know, having dreams about how this would go would've been way better than just the car."

"Well, at least it wasn't someone dying?" Stiles adds. Kennedy turns back, raising a brow. "I'm just saying."

The two of them turned a corner, bumping into someone else. The other person screamed, as did Stiles and Kennedy. The three of them stopped, realizing it was just, well, Scott, Stiles, and Kennedy.

"We think we found something."

Scott nods, "So did I."

Stiles leads them back to the den that was apparently built by boulders. "It's a coyote den." Kennedy begins.

Scott looks around, "Werecoyote."