Chapter Twenty-Six

Auria's POV

"Will you hurry up already" I complain as he was taking forever. "You're so frustrating, I'm ready" he says walking down the stairs and I rolled my eyes at him. I'm not frustrating I'm stressed the place is coming along very well but I still need to get things done as I wanted to get the place on full blast by the end of the month and Zaiden begin Zaiden was wasting precious time.

"You're so sexy in these clothes" he says making me blush but I know he was just trying to ease my stress. "well thank you" I tell him honestly because I do feel good in these.

I was wearing a white off the shoulder long sleeved top, and a pink dress pants with white shoes. I do feel good and I feel beautiful and confident. I do feel like a goddess and I'm super grateful that Zaiden help me accept myself and make you feel comfortable in my own skin.

 I do feel like a goddess and I'm super grateful that Zaiden help me accept myself and make you feel comfortable in my own skin

I bid my goodbye to Edith and heading out with Zaiden behind me. He got the car door open for me and I got in soon we were on our way.

My phone was ringing so I quickly grabbed it to see it's Zalia so I picked it. "Hey best friend" she says jolly as always "hi..." I reply her "so look I have this this show in two months time and I want y'all to come" she says excitingly.

"you do realize you said two months right?" I ask and she hummed "I have to give y'all a heads up don't I?" she says and I agree "fine, two months it is" I tell her and she cheers making me laugh before she hangs up telling me she has more people to inform.

"Zalia says she has a show she wants us to attend in two months time" I inform Zaiden and he chuckles "This girl does everything a head of time" he says and I had to argree with him on that.

After our drive that seemed like forever we finally arrived at the restaurant. He parked and I got out not waiting for him as I rush to the huge glass doors that I am absolutely in love with.

 He parked and I got out not waiting for him as I rush to the huge glass doors that I am absolutely in love with

I love how perfect this was and it was all coming together beautifully. Zaiden got in behind me and I rush over to where Gen was hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek, she went to greet Zaiden and I immediately got to work along with Jace after greeting him.