chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"

I updated this part accidentally few days ago but it wasn't complete on that time... and I think few people read some paragraphs too.... I told that on my messages board but many of you didn't follow me so you guys didn't get to know about this. I advice them to read the full part this time..

Long chapter...
Read the last part...

Enjoy 💓

Eva's POV

Without saying anything I looked at my daughter who was sleeping peacefully and I smile. With that i started to leave but stopped only after two steps.

Why?

Because my husband's deep, husky and dominant rough voice echoed in the room making me gulp and bite my lips.

"Wife, do I told you to leave?"

I turned towards him but quickly looked down because he was looking at me with fire and anger in his eyes.

I shoot my head and went back to my position which was beside him. As I went to my back position he looked away from me.

Pulling out of hand from his pocket he fully turned towards me ignoring Miss Evans totally.

I bite my lips as I don't know what to do, here my husband was glancing at me so was Miss Evans

"Where were you going wife?" He asked sharply in a dominant voice letting me know he needs a answers. That make me put pressure on my lips more. I didn't answer anything because I too don't know where I was going.

"I asked something,wife" He said again this time I can see he was controlling his anger.

Why he is calling me WIFE over and over??

"Umm I-I was going ju-just for fresh air" lame excuse. But somehow it was, correct as seeing then I started to feel suffocated so I was going for fresh air.

He then nooded and then turned toward Miss Evans.

"So Miss Evans. Why are you here? " straight forward. Damm he is totally straight forward. As he said those words she looked annoyed but yet managed to smile and then took a step more before answering.

"I got to know that you joined the office back so I decided to pay you a visit and invite you for lunch with me" she said while smiling a lot. She did something with her eyelashes and looked at him still smiling.

Seriously ?

I didn't understand what she is doing?

I looked at him who looked bored with her talks and just as she finished he signed.

"We are just business partners and I think you don't need to pay me a visit on joining my office back. And about lunch I just had it with my WIFE and daughter ,so you may leave now." he said without any emotions looking at Isa and me.

He insulted her, and I must say he did it so well.
I quickly looked down, but from my peripheral view I can see her frowning at his reply.

Her face was a sight to see, I was controlling my smile but then I saw her glancing at my Daughter.

Ok?

"You had it?? It's ok..... I'll leave now but not before having a talk with Isabella " she said and walk toward my sleeping daughter. I frown at her, didn't she have self respect.