Chapter 83

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Next morning

.......................

Zoya entered dua's room with aisha and ahmed... dua who just woke up and getting ready was wrapping the scarf to go out for breakfast but as she saw the trio coming inside she frowned and asked "ammi, abbu, bhabhi, ap sab yahan?" (You guys here?)

The trio shared a look while zoya sat on th bed and patted the side asking dua to come and sit beside her... dua walked and sat there and lookef at her parents who sat on the couch infront the two girls... "dua bachay apsy aik zaruri baat krni thi" (dua baby we have to take to you on a series thing!)

Dua looked at zoya who blinked her eyes and then her mother continued... "apky liay aik rishta aya hai!" (A proposal came for you!)

And in an instant dua's eyes went wide open and she listened to her mother and asked "what you said?"

Zoya held her hand and then ahmed continued "g mera bacha, apky liay rishta aya hai, larka bht acha hai, or humay pasand bhi hai, bas ab apky uper depend krta hai ky ap kya chahti hain!" (Yes my child, a proposal came for you, the guys is very nice, and we also like him, now its all up to you that what you want!)

As he ended aisha continued "apky uper koi dabao nhi hai, ap jesa chahti hai wesa hoga, zoya apko unky baray mein bata dyn gi!" (There is no pressure on you, everything will happen on your wish, zoya will tell you about him!)

Dua looked at zoya who smiled at aisha and then both the parents walked out if the roon but not before blessind dua...

As the door got closed dua turned her face to zoya literally shouting at her "what is happening in here?"

Zoya bite her lips and facing her after sitting on the bed held dua's hands and spoke "kaal jab hum wapis ay thy to tab aya tha tumhary liay yeh rishta! Or sab ko bht hi acha laga tha wo larka is liay abbu ny kaha tha ky tumsy baat karun!" (Yesterday when we came home then only we got that proposal! Everyone liked the boy that is why father said to me to talk to you!)

Dua frowned and spoke "i swear im not getting it bhabhi!"

Zoya chuckled and spoke cupping dua's face with one hand "momin laya tha apna rishta tunhary liay!" (Momin got his this proposal for you!)

And in an instant dua's eyes went wide once again as she asked "momin, bhaijaan ky dost?" (Momin, Brother's friends?)

Zoya nodded her head and then told her "unho sy abbu sy tumhara hath managa, or abbu bht khush huay thy, par unho ny keh diya tha ky tumsy puchay bagair koi jawab nhi dy gy wo, fahad ny bhi yehi kaha tha momin sy, ab tum batao kya tum shadi krna chaho gi momin sy?" (He asked fayher for your hand and he got so happy, yet he said that we will not answer him without talking to you, even fahad said the same to momin, now you tell me do you want to get married to momin?)

Dua was just listening to her and didn't said a word on which zoya again cupped her face making her come out of her world... "kya hua dua?" (What happened dua?)

Dua nodded in no saying "pata nhi bhabhi, bht ajeeb laga, mny kbhi nhi socha shadi ky bary mein, ab aik dam sy yeh sab!" (Idk bhabhi, it is feeling odd to me, like i never thought of marriage, but now suddenly all this!)

Zoya smiled and said after getting up on her feet "mein tumhari confusion thori si dur kr skti hun!" (I can solve your confusion a bit!)