𝖵. 𝖥𝖨𝖤𝖫𝖣 𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖯

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩 - 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩 - 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣

AIMEE LINKED ARMS with Alice as they walked ahead of her twin brother and Edward. She looked up to see Bella Swan staring at the four vampires. They were all going on a field trip for their biology class.

Aimee noticed Mike Newton approaching Bella as she stood in front of her truck. He was asking her to prom.

Aimee watched intensely whilst Bella looked back at her, completely ignoring Mike. The human girl was enjoying every moment she and Aimee were locking eyes.

Bella pulled her eyes away from Aimee to answer Mike as Aimee listened in. "So, what do you think?" Mike asks nervously.

"About what?" Bella questions. "Do you want to go? To prom. With me?" Mike replies.

"Oh.. uh.. Prom? Dancing? Not such a good idea for me. Uh... I have something that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend." She lies.

"You can't go another weekend?" Mike asks. "Non-refundable ticket" Bella quickly lies.

"You should ask Jessica. I know she wants to go with you." Bella suggests. Mike looks over his shoulder to see Jessica smiling at him.

The teacher yells for the students to quickly get on the busses. Bella spares one last look at Alice, Jasper and Aimee before stepping into the yellow bus.

AIMEE STOPPED IN PLACE as students passed her in the green house. She was waiting for Bella to catch up to her.

"What's in Jacksonville?" Aimee asks Bella as they start to walk side by side.

"How do you know about that?" Bella questions. "You didn't answer my question" Aimee replies.

"You don't answer any of mine so..." she trails off. "I mean you don't even say hi to me" she adds.

"Hi" Aimee smiles smugly. Bella scoffs. "Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?" Bella asks.

"Yeah, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it" she answers.

"Floridians. That's what's in Jacksonville" she says. Suddenly she trips over her own feet. Luckily Aimee grabs her arm before she can hit the ground.

"Can you at least watch where you are walking?" Aimee asks with a frustrated tone. She was annoyed that the human was constantly about to get hurt.

"Look I'm sorry if I'm being a dick but I just think it's the best way." She sighs. Before Bella can respond Jessica comes rushing up to her.

Aimee quickly walks away, not being able to stand the human chatter box.

BELLA WAS HEADED TOWARDS the busses when Aimee came walking up to her. "Bella, you and me, we shouldn't be friends" the vampire admits.

"Really should have figured that out a little earlier. I mean why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself from all this regret?" Bella asks.

Aimee looks down at her with a confused expression "you really think I regret saving you?" She asks.

"I can see that you do. I just... I don't know why." She answers.

"You don't know anything." Aimee mutters staring into her eyes. The moment's interrupted when Alice and Jasper come walking over.

"Hi. Are you gonna be riding with us?" Alice asks with her usual up beat tone.

"No, our bus is full" Aimee answers only looking at Bella. The fact that the human girl thought she would happily let a vehicle crush her annoyed her.

Aimee smacked the vehicle door, signalling for the bus driver to let her in. The doors flew open and the vampire stepped up inside as Bella walked over to the other bus.

"SHE THINKS I regret saving her?!" Aimee says, frustrated. It was the next day and the Cullen teenagers where all sat around their usual lunch table.

Bella had just walked over into the canteen and it had brought up the image of the human telling Aimee that she regretted saving her.

"But you don't right?" Emmett asks his sister. Aimee scoffs and glares at him. "Of course I don't, Em. She's my mate, her existence is literally forcing me to protect her" Aimee answers.

"La push baby, you in?" Eric's voice speaks from the other side of the canteen. Aimee looks towards him to see the boy asking Bella.

"That doesn't sound good" Edward points out the obvious. Aimee sighs and stands up. "I'm going to the salad bar" she tells her siblings.