Day 1

So when I got to MHA, I thought i was being kidnapped- like fr. but me being an idiot, I walked out of the room. I was looking around and noticed i was in a familiar hallway but the weird thing was, it looked like it was drawn... like- wtf? So then I walked back into the room... I was searching for answers but I stopped when I saw a mirror. I stopped and I went... "wtaf?!" Standing in front of me was an anime chick- I was abt to be like 'yo wassup!' But then I realized it was me... and I knew that I had shifted. So I was silently freaking out (in a good way)
I was super excited! Then I remembered that I scripted, that I would wake up in my dorm.
....
BRUH-
So I found my uniform and I put it on. I walked out and started to walk around... See, I have never seen more than 2 episodes of MHA... I just thought I would learn more by shifting there. That was a BAD idea.
I had ZERO idea what I was doing.... NONE.
So what I did was go outside..... I left the school.... And walked outside.... Pretty DUMB huh? Yeah... it was. Because there were PEOPLE outside.... Actual P E O P L E!
Vcosbunducjiensib NO-
Then I heard it....
"Hey raelynn! Come over here!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Denki and kirishima. When I tell you that I was freaking the fawk out.... I was freaking the fawk out. Internally that is...
So I walked over, not having a clue in the world on what to do..... I wanted to go home... I was about to LEAVE- so then when I walked over I saw Bakugou and Deku approaching. At this point I was like 'aw HELL no!' I was scared to death but ofc I didn't show it...
"Hey dumb@$$" ofc it was bakugou who said this so in return I said....
"Sup angry Pomeranian" oh Fu-hu-hu-k NO why would I do that?! The boys just laughed... I was contemplating wether I should hit,scream,and run or stay and die... so I apparently woke up and chose death... bc I stayed...
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, YOU EXTRA?!" He screamed in my face..... what's an extra? Is that like an insult there or something? I was BEYOND confused so I tried to play it cool- key word TRIED
"I SAID sup angry Pomeranian..... is there a problem?" The boys were now rolling on the ground laughing.... Except Deku... he was scared for me. And to my surprise.... He said "tsk" and walked away. Is that normal? I thought he was gonna kill me... I was ready to throw hands with this mofo.... But no.... He tsk'd me and walked away... then it hit me... 'ahhhh, I remember now... I scripted that he would be nice to me!' Well... he may not be as nice as I Hoped.... But it's better than dying on the first day....
(Day 2?)