𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ? ᴀᴍ ɪ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

——————

I sighed looking down at the screen whilst holding the stick, "Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Nat said looking away from the snowy mountains and I turned the tablet towards her, "Move to the door on the south wall." She ordered him as I looked at Nat then towards Yelena.

It's silent for awhile and I looked at the tablet, "Go left." I ordered as we got closer. "Just don't make a scene." Nat said as I sighed shaking my head at her. "He's going to make a scene." I said rolling my eyes and keeping us steady.

I hear a bunch of shouting, "You made a scene, didn't you?" Nat said as I groaned at his stupidness and we got closer, I spotted a large man running out and stopped, looking around. "What now?" He asked as he looked up at the helicopter we're in.

"We're gettin' you outta here." Nat said as I looked down at the tablet and passed it to Yelena. I looked down to see a bunch of inmates running towards him. I looked down seeing his look around and I rolled my eyes.

He ran and soon hearing the alarms go off, "Go to the upper level." I said looking at him and smiled at his struggle. As he opened some door and I got annoyed, "Move your ass, super soldier." I said annoyed as he finally jumped up and grabbed onto the railing.

He struggled with pulling himself up, and a officer ran up to him electrocuting him and he fell back hitting the ground on his back. "Fuck." I muttered as Yelena looked down at him. "He's never going to make it." Yelena said shaking her head as I sighed.

"Yelena, take over." I said getting up and she sat down, I placed my Widow bites on my wrist and they activated. "Get us closer." Nat said as I fixed my pants, "You got a better idea?" I asked Yelena as she looked at us.

I opened the door and I grabbed onto a different rope as she did too. Alexei looked up at the helicopter and spotting two familiar women, "Natasha." "Larissa." He said amazed as I swung down with Natasha. Not hitting each other and I landed in a crouching position and on the opposite side of Nat.

I grimaced, "Ew, now I know what she means." I said as I quickly got up and wrapped my legs around their neck and I threw them over the rail and I dodged the rope that Natasha threw hitting a soldier behind me. I hear gun shots towards the helicopter. I grabbed the soldier from his throat and tossed him over the railing.

"Bye!" I said looking over the railing and waving before I'm yanked back and falling in on top of Nat. I see the tail of the helicopter go past us. "SERIOUSLY, LENA?!" I shouted getting up. We both got up and ran towards the helicopter.