1

(Y/n) Pov

He walked me to my dorm room after a while of talking and catching up only to look at the time and realize that if neither of us went to bed we would both end up with a bad day tomorrow. I kissed his cheek and made my way into the girl's dorm room biulding "hehe im engaged" I felt so giddy as I told myself I was engaged to my high school boyfriend.

I looked at my ring finger that also had my promise ring on it only to smile at my rings cheerfully "Spill it!? (Y/n)" I suddenly got startled by all three of my roommates "Yeah you never told us you were dating Tooru Oikawa!" I suddenly felt shy and walked past them and approach my desk to put down my bag, keys, and phone "HEY, you need to explain we've been roommates for four years and you decided to not tell us that your DATING Tooru Oikawa one of Japans well known Volleyball Player!!" I pretended like I was going to say something, but wanted to tease so I closed the bathroom door only to brush my teeth, wash my face, and change into Pajamas.

I finally got out and walked once more to my desk grabbed my study book and sat near the bay window we had in our room "OH COME ON JUST SPILL IT" (Roommate name) yelled while also shaking my shoulder.

I laughed a bit before sitting up straight "well I didn't tell you guys to cause you never asked, and because we decided to just keep it to ourselves just in case since he is in the public eye.." I closed my eyes and sighed "as for us dating I've known Tooru since I think we were in elementary school I could be wrong tho" I laughed and they all sat there like kindergarten kids during storytime. "But we started dating our last year of high school and now we're engaged" I decided not to bother them with any other details and just cut to the chase.

"WOW" (RM #2 name) said as she cupped her cheeks and looked at me in aww

"wait?! you're engaged since when!" (RM #3 name) exclaimed and looked at the ring on my finger.

"Since today actually" I sweat dropped suddenly feeling a lot shy and embarrassed on how shy I felt.

After all the storytelling and the questions as well as the interrogation I was able to read through the novel I bought at a book store the other day before I went to bed. I turned off my reading light and started to hide in my blankets trying to find a comfy spot so I could fall asleep "Oyasumi Min'na - Good night guys" and as so the moon and stars covered japan sky and we were all fast asleep only knowing that we'll get up tomorrow and do this all over again as the normal routine we have all developed.