Chapter 9

Hi Guys, sorry for such inconsistent uploads and unfortunately I can't promise how often I will upload and update you guys on everything. I have my own place now so hopefully good things are coming my way and I will be motivated to write more.

After such a break this chapter does have some sexual content for you guys at the ****

Flo's POV

We wrapped up our final dances and a security guard escorted me out towards my car where Adrian was stood.

"How did it go sweetheart?" He opened the car door for me, quickly putting my in the warmth.

"It was really good I think, I loved dancing but interacting with the customers was a little unusual. The girl I am shadowing told me to lie about being in a relationship for my safety. I'm not really sure how I feel about it".

"Why is that?" Adrian started up the car his dark hair glistening against the moonlight.

"It feels wrong to lie about you boys. I'm not single, far from it" I giggle at the end which arose a smirk in Sir.

"But if it is for your safety or to become more popular at work, it's worth it Princess." His hand was placed on my thigh the rest of the way home as I mulled over his words. Maybe after a little discussion with the rest of the guys I would feel better.

With the opening of the front door I hurried up the stairs to check on Tristian. "Well don't you look eager to see me Darling" Tristian laughed as I jumped on to the bed next to him.

"I missed you, how do you feel? Is it still sore?" I looked over his body as he laid exactly where I left him earlier this evening.

"A little bit but I've had my helpers" He winked at Jay and Lawrence who stood by the door. I got lost in telling Tristian all about my evening, the dancing, the audience, the mysterious Dominic. He listened to every detail and asked questions even though it was fairly late. He's adorable I think to myself.

Lawrence's POV

She clung to Tristian's side as soon as she arrived home, which was to be expected, I could see she hated leaving him with his injury. Me, Jay and Adrian wandered into the other room to leave them alone.

"Want a drink?" I called to the boys as the took a seat in the living room, which they gratefully accepted. Two scotches and a beer for myself.

"Any updates" Jay's voice slightly lowered.

"No, he must have received Flo's letter weeks ago and still hasn't responded." I explain. It broke my heart to know she had sent her father such a letter. Telling him she finished school, was moving, how happy she was but how hurt she felt that he still didn't want anything to do with her. I know she wasn't extremely close with him but not having him be apart of her life was something that played on her mind a lot.

There was a few moments when something good happened she would suddenly get upset. It took us a while to realise it was because she wanted to tell her dad but couldn't.

"Do we contact him?" Adrian asked.

"I'm unsure, it's not really our place that is Flo's decision, but she misses him so much" Jay sighed downing his drink.

"Lets talk about this tomorrow with Tristian" I suggested clearing up our glasses and putting them away. By the time I got back to the living room I could see just how closely Adrian and Jay were sitting. There was a noticeable tension between them, as Adrian whispered something into Jay's ear. Taking a seat slightly away from them I noticed how their body language changed and a smirk grew across each of their faces.

******

"What are you two up to?" I laughed at them but was quickly shut up watching Adrian walk towards and get down on his knees. His eyes looked up at me gleaming with clear arousal as I could also confirm by the bulge in his pants. I nodded my head at him as he slowly unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down. His soft hand rubbed over my shorts quickly making my cock harden. Before he could even take my boxers of Jay walked over and knelt down next to him.

Jay's soft hands took over taking my cock out from my shorts and letting it hit my stomach. Seeing them both hungrily on their knees was more than enough to have me desperate to use their mouths. I stood to get the perfect angle and without hesitation I gripped Jay by the head and pressed my cock up to his lips.

He teasing licked the tip which caused me to grip his hair more. "Don't even try it " I grunted down at him, his lips parted, and he took me into his warm mouth.

"Fuck" I muttered as he bobbed his head back and forth taking me deep into his mouth. "Good Boy"

At this point I could see that Adrian was bursting to touch himself, so I gave him permission. With his cock in his hands, he watched as Jay took every inch I gave him till his eyes filled with tears.

"Aww can't take it any more lets see if Adrian does it better" I growled spitting onto Jays face at how pathetic he looked , a mess from sucking me off. Adrian was almost like an excitable puppy, mouth already open and practically humping the air just to get some relief. I held him by the throat and slowly pushed my cock down.

"Ahh god you take Daddy's cock so well" I praise him , keeping eye contact with Jay who was desperately looking for approval to join in.

I signalled for him to open his mouth and watched as both boys started to lick and suck at my cock together. Using both their mouth was overwhelming.

"Keep going I'm gonna cum" I moaned thrusting back and forth switching from each of their mouths.

Their hands wrapped around each other's cocks thrusting away was such a beautiful sight and as they came I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Shit I'm gonna cum " I groaned, as I came onto each of their pretty tongues, letting them both swallow some.

"Good boys" I praised them leaning down to their position, looking at their exhausted faces. "Lets get you both cleaned up".